Home

NBA 2K15 MyLeague sliders?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLeague sliders? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2014, 03:04 PM   #1
Rookie

ImJustMikeyG's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K15 MyLeague sliders?

Just wondering what you think the best settings for your sliders are in MyLeague. I've noticed that by year 3 my team has always developed to at least 80 ovr players which isn't very realistic in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLeague sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJustMikeyG
Just wondering what you think the best settings for your sliders are in MyLeague. I've noticed that by year 3 my team has always developed to at least 80 ovr players which isn't very realistic in my opinion.

There are some MYLEAGUE sliders in the sliders form. I don't know about the 80 ovr player thing. I have done some slider testing with the different injure sliders in MYLEAGUE but I am kind of confused how they work. Some one said that draft class quilety should be 25. I test that slider on 0-25-50-100. On 100 there was only like 1 player who was picked in the draft with a rating below 60 and mostly ever one was high 60's to high 70's with a few 80's. On 50 they where a few more 50's and a few less 70's. On 0 there where a lot more 50's to many of them and only a few guys really in the 70's or higher. On 25 was the most realistic has most of the first round was 70's and 60's and a few 80's and the second round had a lot of 50's with a few 60's and I think just a comple 70's. In real life the second round really is a crap shoot. I heard something about out of the 30 players taken in the 2013 draft in the second round that only like 10 of them really played and the other 20 didn't play at all or are not even in the league right now. So I agree with the person who said that this slider should be 25 has it creats a crap shoot for second round picks just like in real life.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:41 PM   #3
Rookie

ImJustMikeyG's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
There are some MYLEAGUE sliders in the sliders form. I don't know about the 80 ovr player thing. I have done some slider testing with the different injure sliders in MYLEAGUE but I am kind of confused how they work. Some one said that draft class quilety should be 25. I test that slider on 0-25-50-100. On 100 there was only like 1 player who was picked in the draft with a rating below 60 and mostly ever one was high 60's to high 70's with a few 80's. On 50 they where a few more 50's and a few less 70's. On 0 there where a lot more 50's to many of them and only a few guys really in the 70's or higher. On 25 was the most realistic has most of the first round was 70's and 60's and a few 80's and the second round had a lot of 50's with a few 60's and I think just a comple 70's. In real life the second round really is a crap shoot. I heard something about out of the 30 players taken in the 2013 draft in the second round that only like 10 of them really played and the other 20 didn't play at all or are not even in the league right now. So I agree with the person who said that this slider should be 25 has it creats a crap shoot for second round picks just like in real life.
thanks for the info!
Old 10-23-2014, 12:18 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJustMikeyG
thanks for the info!

yeah sure I will probly do some more testing with these sliders but I want to play the game more first and maybe want for the big patch to start a MYLEAGUE any way.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:22 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Hey man thank you so much also here for the info, I am wondering what other sliders do, especially the ones involved trading, signing players, wish 2K can give us an idea of how big of an impact each slider is when they are being adjusted whether it is add or subtract~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 12:31 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Hey man thank you so much also here for the info, I am wondering what other sliders do, especially the ones involved trading, signing players, wish 2K can give us an idea of how big of an impact each slider is when they are being adjusted whether it is add or subtract~

Yeah I am really wondering what the simulation differculty dose. The other ones are more self explainatroe. Even if I don't know how big of an effect I know what they do that one I have no clue. Dose it just make you lose more similated games or win more similated games what dose it do?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »