Home

The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite?

This is a discussion on The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2014, 12:54 PM   #33
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillbo_Swaggins
I don't know about you guys but Dwight turned into Hakeem the Dream against me. He was hitting all kinds of post moves and got so many put back dunks it was ridiculous. I ended up winning because he played literally the whole game. Like didnt sit one time and was dead tired by the end (So he actually started missing shots and I could finally get rebounds) I am fast building the Celtics and have Smart starting so Beverly held him to like literally 1 point. Harden was a none factor cause Paul George shut him down (14 points ). But man as soon as that team gets some depth they are going to be scary.
Paul George is a beast in NBA 2k15. I noticed he was up to a 94 overall in 2015-2016 season. Wondering who you traded on the Celts to get him from Indiana? He has like a 4 year deal, so you couldn't have gotten him as a free agent (unless you edited rosters before starting your GM/League?).
Old 10-21-2014, 01:49 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
If you can't function with the Spur's this year....it's you, lol

I play as the Spurs and I would definitely say my toughest match up is OKC..

Cover boy doesn't miss and RW's pull up is ruthless...
I play superstar sim and Westbrook's jumpshot is deadly. He pulls up from anywhere and everywhere and sinks everything if you dont have perfect timing on the contest. I'm not complaining though, since he did most of the well contested ones. True to life he shot the ball a lot and ended up shooting about 44 percent for that particular game.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:36 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
I think Cleveland is what's wrong with the NBA and the Spurs are what's right. Playing together and gaining chemistry to me wins out over big stars going to a team and expecting talent to overtake years of chemistry.
Yes, they have no stars at all...
let me hand pick some of the names in the last 10 years:
Tim Duncan
Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker
David Robinson
Robert Horry
and Key players like:
Bruce Bowen
Michael Finley
Brent Barry
Boris Diaw!
Keith Bogans
Kawhi Leonard (almost a star or already a star, as you like)
and Splitter is now valuable, too. thanks to their excellent work with him.

And most important: THE COACH
Without Pop they wouldn't have the success they had.

Cavs building the exact same thing now what the Spurs did in the past...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 04:47 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony292
I'm surprised nobody said the cavs, but I haven't played with or against them yet so I wouldn't know.
Oh I have... they are very, very tough to beat. LeBron is every bit the unstoppable superstar he is in real life.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:40 PM   #37
Rookie

Re: The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite?

The teams i have most trouble with are the teams that can go 4out 1in and i cant play gap defense on anyone. Its always been that way. I play with the Bulls and i use Taj and Noah to help a LOT. But if i cant close the paint i usually have trouble. Jimmy Butler has also gotten torched a couple times. Kevin Martin was by far the worst though. He had at least 35 on over 53% shooting. Even after going to triple overtime with the Blazers and giving up 140 im still 4th in points allowed though at 94 a game.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:10 AM   #38
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

Rockets...and its not close. Harden does what he wants at will, double him and he kicks it to Ariza for Guaranteed 3. Beverly is as good a lock down PG as there is and NOBODY in this game can compete with Howard underneath. He Owns the paint. The Rockets are very tough to beat.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:58 AM   #39
Rookie

I've played every team in my MYCAREER and the Spurs are for sure my kryptonite.... KD goes off, but i play PG and i can hold Westbrook to at least 10-15 pts and if KD scores 30 i'm ok with that as long as we stop the rest, but I played the spurs in the First round of my career and i'm currently down 3-0 the way the AI runs the floor is amazing, Tony Parker isn't the fastest on the court but when he runs around i'm always met with the perfect pick set when chasing him around... they play BASKETBALL.... like the Spurs do....man is crazy.... it actually makes me enjoy the game a lot more despite ALL the issues..... i haven't had any trouble with any other team because the other teams are just a 1 on 1 show and my on-ball defense is pretty good, but the SPurs man.... they are all about L cuts, Back picks, Down picks.... then boom 2-3 pts ... lol
Old 10-23-2014, 11:25 AM   #40
Rookie

My krptonite, hmm every d*mn team I play against. I'm a starting PG for the Kings. I get that I have to play smart but even when I play smart on both sides of the ball my team mates just plays horrible (except maybe cousins) & even he's going 9-24 every game, don't get me started on defense..I play GREAT D For 22 seconds each possession only to have the AI nail a contested 3 with " good shot defense " even if they miss they grab the offensive rebound smh I can't be the only ine having these problems, I don't find it fun getting blown out every game, not fun at all

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »