Home

Question about rebounds and put backs.

This is a discussion on Question about rebounds and put backs. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2014, 09:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question about rebounds and put backs.

Alright I just want to know if anyone else is having this issue in regards to put backs after crashing the offensive glass.

I use the Pistons in MyLeague and now I know Drummond is not an offensive threat as of yet, im pretty sure he can do a basic put back from right under the rim. Even if there is 1 person near him(doesnt have to be with a hand up) he will miss.

On the other end of the court. If this CPU gets a OREB they seem to be able to go straight back up without and hesitation and no matter the amount of defense you have on them they score it.

Anyone else having similar issues. I play on PC so maybe there was already a patch for the PS4 version.

Coming Soon!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 11:02 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Question about rebounds and put backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBallSoHard

On the other end of the court. If this CPU gets a OREB they seem to be able to go straight back up without and hesitation and no matter the amount of defense you have on them they score it.

Anyone else having similar issues. I play on PC so maybe there was already a patch for the PS4 version.

The CPU is coded to go back up. A lot of people have this issue. It kills the flow as there are no kick outs and no second possessions. Just back up.

Patch is due soon...hoping it fixes it.

This and the lack of CPU 3 pointers are the two glaring AI holes at this point. Fix them and we have an all time great game. Don't fix them and they really take away from the experience.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:51 PM   #3
Banned

HUSTLER_79's Arena

Re: Question about rebounds and put backs.

the problem is yes the cpu goes back up quick!! no hesitation no pumpfake no move no kick out just 100% succes after a offensive board..buttttt ...

while this is happening check out your defender the one you are controlling
cpu coded the game in a way that your defender is stuck or freezed if you try to block jump steal whatever you do while cpu rebounding and going up directly
is sabotaged by cpu ..likr whatever input u try Is eliminated untill the ball drops through the net after that u remain control over your defender again ...straight up cheating by cpu

dwight howard standa no chance guarding sacre under the rim ..he gets the better of ghe programming in his favour ..why ? because he ia a cpu player and the game Is programmed to have you in an disadvantage ...why man ...if I see the play read whats next why disable my input man ..it s gettin annoying now ..cant play top defense .u cant shut cpu down down low ..pg vs center ..pg gets the job done period

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »