Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-11-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-11-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2014, 08:41 PM   #57
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
I said the LAST COUPLE, calm down my dude. I think Beds n 2K are doing an amazing job best in years but as I stated the LAST COUPLE of updates have been SUBPAR...... The type of issues I pointed out should be the things addressed first when it comes to updates to a roster. If players are signed to a team that should be incorporated in the very next update, which Beds was doing up until the LAST COUPLE of updates....

Every update isn't always going to be perfect. Let him work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by G0DZGiFT; 11-11-2014 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:22 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oouie433
Not trying to start anything here, but obviously Rell, you don't watch the wizards.

I'm a wizards fan, been since the late 80s and I watch all their games, and (after sitting through MANY losing years) feel the need to defend my boys. Capitol's point wasn't that Wall was a great shooter, it was that Wall and Beal are CONSISTENT in what they bring to the table for the wizards.

They are the leading scorers for the team, regardless of whether or not Beal has been injured. Their play is consistent.

No one is asking for the shot ratings to increase, he was asking for their consistency to be upped. I didn't realize it was that low, but I must agree that their consistency should come up. Along with Otto Porter's 3s.

I know the wizkids aren't in the national spotlight yet, and that they are being overshadowed by the Heat, Cavs and Bulls, but if you know bball and watch the team, you'll see that this is a team that can make some noise this year.

They're off to their best start in years and most of their games played have been on the road this season. Don't sleep.

And yes Wall is up there with Curry, Lilliard, Irving and Lowry. He was an all star last year. He may not be the best shooter of the group, but his defense and vision/passing are better than some of those guys. He led the league last year in total assists.

#dcrising

Wall is not up there with Curry. Curry's shooting and vision outclasses Wall. And Curry's starting to close the gap on D as a +defender. Wall is very good but East All Star nominations aren't really that impressive, whereas in the West it's extremely difficult given the glut of elite guards. I'm not a fan of using all-star bids to make comparisons, but if we're going down that road, Curry was a starter, the leading vote getter for guards league wide, and second in total votes. Curry is only second to CP3, and that gap is closing too, if it hasn't been already.

I have no problem with Wall on that second premier tier of Lillard/Lowry/Dragic/Irving/etc though.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:40 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-11-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rensational14
Marathon runners play 0mpg. Should they have 25 stamina in 2k?
You should feel bad for making this post.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 11-11-2014, 10:48 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Thoughts on the bigs tendencies beds ?

Lot of them take jumpers and post fades they have no buisness taking.
Yeah tendencies really do need to be touched on. I and others have posted about this, but I've pretty much been told that we pretty much will have to go to roster creator option and correct this.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:55 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0
Did a little research on a few players Isaiah Thomas shot Release/Gallinari Jumpshot/19 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATvbF1kHPc Also Kyle Korver shot release/ V.Carter Jumpshot/4 here's a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJH8O3Zzl-s Check it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 11:14 PM   #62
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare

I think it's good.
His legs are too huge ingame. Hes correct that the lower body needs to be more like Durant.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 11-11-2014, 11:19 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

Honestly, I think the best thing for us to do if we see anything that we feel is inaccurate in regards to attributes, tendencies, sig shots, badges, etc. is to go into roster creator and edit it ourselves to our own liking and save it as a custom roster. That's what I've been doing for my personal roster that I have based off of Beds official roster (which I do end up starting from scratch quite often since Bed has been going ham with these updates lol) I feel that if people keep on complaining to Beds about these aspects of the roster he is going to eventually distance himself from these forums because he has repeatedly stated not to do so. People might think that based on my posts here I only care about sneakers and accessory colors when it comes to this game, but it's only because I adjust ratings and such in my personal roster to what I see is fit since I know there will always be polarizing views in regards to that aspect of basketball sims and sports sims in general. I don't expect everyone to agree but I would hate to see Beds become detached from the community because of so many people getting on him because of ratings etc.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:47 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 17
Did i see Jazz headband?? Because those do not exist

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »