Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For MyTEAM

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For MyTEAM within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 05:49 AM   #41
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For My

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
A little insight on the tendencies

Each tendency was updated to reflect the 2013-14 season. If a player has changed their play style (ex: Shooting more 3's/Mid Range Shots) then they will be adjusted. For a player to see a change in their tendencies from an entire year's worth of work it will take a much larger sample size to see big changes, just minor ones here and there, such as the 3pt example referred to.

Tendencies were addressed in great detail in the out of box roster, and will only be adjusted when play styles change this year.
I want to support what you said here. Ive produced an edited roster (those interested should check my sig). I consider myself someone who watches a lot of basketball and I understand players tendencies pretty well. I was really impressed with how good the tendencies were.

I'd love to know some under the hood details, but Im aware devs never reveal this stuff. For instance, I'd love to find out why so many players have high passout tendencies compared to finishing strong. Tyson Chandler out of the box has a 40 finish strong/60 pass out. On the surface thats wrong, but Id love to see how that tendency works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 06:00 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For My

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I want to support what you said here. Ive produced an edited roster (those interested should check my sig). I consider myself someone who watches a lot of basketball and I understand players tendencies pretty well. I was really impressed with how good the tendencies were.

I'd love to know some under the hood details, but Im aware devs never reveal this stuff. For instance, I'd love to find out why so many players have high passout tendencies compared to finishing strong. Tyson Chandler out of the box has a 40 finish strong/60 pass out. On the surface thats wrong, but Id love to see how that tendency works.
You're probably asking the wrong person. Those particular tendencies aren't a one man show, and I can say with near certainty they aren't his responsibility.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 11-20-2014, 07:02 AM   #43
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
You're probably asking the wrong person. Those particular tendencies aren't a one man show, and I can say with near certainty they aren't his responsibility.
Does this explain why zbo doesn't fake out much and just shoots fade away shots like every other big man.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:59 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
https://www.scribd.com/doc/247255539/2k15-brokenshots
Old 11-20-2014, 11:13 AM   #45
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
remove Andre Drummond headband.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksacriz
What about adding AJ price to the pacers and Ish smith to the thunder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjk1157
Chris Copeland should have a headband. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLambOfDeth
James Johnson needs a headband..
I would suggest you guys just take 30 seconds to look through THIS very thread. It's embarrassing that you ask questions that are answered literally 1-5 posts before you post. Not to mention the 3,000 times these questions have been answered elsewhere.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 11:42 AM   #46
Rookie

being overrated. don't pay me anything. I can do better than this.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:17 PM   #47
Pro

For the Bucks Giannis Antetokounmpo starts at SG not PF. Here's how the starting lineup for the Bucks should be..

Bucks Starting 5
C: L. Sanders
PF: K. Middleton or J. Parker [Depends on match up]
SF: J. Parker or K. Middleton [Depends on match up]
SG: G. Antetokounmpo [Secondary Position should be SG not PF]
PG: B. Knight

Last edited by NBA2K Genius; 11-20-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:26 PM   #48
Rookie

EmbraceThePace's Arena

Can we get a "re-creation" of Joe Harris? He doesn't even look remotely close to how he looks in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »