Home

NBA 2K15 body types that should be edited in next roster update (part II, request)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 body types that should be edited in next roster update (part II, request) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2014, 12:49 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
NBA 2K15 body types that should be edited in next roster update (part II, request)

some body types are way too thin, not to mention arms

too thin, particular the arms :

demarcus cousins - way too thin both arms and body
zach randolph - almost thought zach was a wing player
kyrie irving (arms way too thin. in the pic below, u will see his arms are just as big as waiters)
isaiah thomas * updated
eric bledsoe *updated

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
on the other side, there are players that i believe are a bit too big:

too big, should be thinner, not necessarily thin:

tony wroten - wroten is cut but with a normal body type--not big
chandler parsons - should be thinner

Last edited by Teddy_Long; 12-10-2014 at 12:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 01:31 PM   #2
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 body types that should be edited in next roster update (part II, request

I agree with this 100%, hopefully it's possible to fix in roster updates rather then having to depend on the art department.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 body types that should be edited in next roster update (part II, request

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
I agree with this 100%, hopefully it's possible to fix in roster updates rather then having to depend on the art department.
Too bad it's the latter. The art department handles body types. I think this has been discussed in the roster update discussion thread.
Old 11-21-2014, 03:36 PM   #4
MVP

has that department updated anything in regards to hair or body types since release?
Old 11-21-2014, 03:38 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
has that department updated anything in regards to hair or body types since release?
I have no idea, I don't have the game or an X1/PS4 for that matter. I am just reading the threads in case I get an X1 this year and 2K.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 04:15 PM   #6
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
I recall Ronnie2k stating in a tweet that Melo's beard would be added once the game released but that never happened, so I assume it was just lip service, but to answer your question they did change Shumperts hair du last year from the high fro to a lower cut, but oddly enough he has the high fro again this year in real life but he still has the low cut from last year in 2k15.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:22 PM   #7
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

This is maybe the 3rd or 4th topic I have seen on body styles/types. I believe everyone just looks a little too slim. In MyCareer I enjoy being the type of PG/SG that will back down a center and honestly it has not been satisfying since 2k13 when, in my opinion the bodies were on point. 2k14 old gen, looked like 2k12 and then 2k14 and 15 seemed to build on that. Maybe its just a time thing. Like, 2k will get the bodies and weights right for 16 or 17. Now when I back down Cousins or Boozer it doesn't feel like theyre bigger heavier guys.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:12 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan86
I believe everyone just looks a little too slim.
no doubt bg on the clippers lands in that category, but cousins is way too thin. i mean, rudy is bigger than him lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »