Home

Why Was Coaching/Points Of Emphasis Not Included In Gameplanning?

This is a discussion on Why Was Coaching/Points Of Emphasis Not Included In Gameplanning? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2014, 11:40 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Why Was Coaching/Points Of Emphasis Not Included In Gameplanning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Okay guys, I tracked down the issue with individual gameplans not saving in MyLEAGUE. It only happens when the user team has exactly 15 players on its roster, and shouldn't occur if the roster has 14 or less players. I'll make sure it gets fixed as soon as possible.

If anyone wants to confirm my findings so that I know I haven't missed another edge case, I'd appreciate it.

I've also tracked down the trade approval issue in the offseason and have fixed that too for a future patch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I have them set in for MyLeague team, but every game they default to AUTO, even when I have the coach setting=manual for POE.
I tried the solution offered by Leftos and it works sometimes. Not sure how to trigger it to happen all the time. He mentioned it would be fixed in the upcoming patch. The POE will always say "AUTO" in the pregame menu. Check after the jump ball sequence. Not sure if it's worth it to drop one player from your roster in order to use your game plans.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »