Home

Help Changing Teams in MY LEAGUE

This is a discussion on Help Changing Teams in MY LEAGUE within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Help Changing Teams in MY LEAGUE

Need some help, guys. I set up a My League and I am able to go to the Calendar to play any of the games on the schedule BUT......I do not know how to change Team Home Pages. For example, when I load MY LEAGUE it stays on the 76ers Home Screen......If I am wanting to mainly control the Grizzlies, for example, how do I change to go to their Home Page?I am on the PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 09:31 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Help Changing Teams in MY LEAGUE

Can anyone please help me with the above question. It has a lot of views, but no one has offered any guidance.....Maybe I didnt ask the question clearly.....I choose a team to be in My League....But I am unable to navigate to my team to adjust things like rotations and playbooks......Can anyone offer any help......
Old 12-12-2014, 09:36 AM   #3
Rookie

if your controlling more than one team use the R2 & L2 to cycle between teams home pages.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:37 AM   #4
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

when you're setting up myleague at the start, you have an option to choose multiple teams. if you didn't, there's no way to go to another team's calendar. if you did, press R2/L2
Old 12-12-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
when you're setting up myleague at the start, you have an option to choose multiple teams. if you didn't, there's no way to go to another team's calendar. if you did, press R2/L2
THANK YOU.....I thought I selected a team when I set up My League, but if I guess I didnt.....So, if I set it up correctly intially, I should be able to cycle teams by pressing R2/L2 when I am on the calendar? What is odd, though is when I go to the Daily View, The Memphis Game is already checked off as a game to be played (I selected the Gruizzlies as my team in the set up) Very weird......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 09:42 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
if your controlling more than one team use the R2 & L2 to cycle between teams home pages.
Thank you as well for your response......I will double check this evening to see what is going on......It seems like I am unable to navigate away from the 76ers home screen.....but, like I said, when I go to Daily View the Grizzlies game is selected as a game to be played......
Old 12-12-2014, 05:18 PM   #7
Rookie

Just to clarify it you can't do it at the calendar. Keep pressing O(ps4) till you're at the main home page. From there you can cycle through the teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »