Home

Co-Op NBA 2K15 is Awesome Guys ! - Sam Pham and Lady TwoWay 2K Gameplay (HOF)

This is a discussion on Co-Op NBA 2K15 is Awesome Guys ! - Sam Pham and Lady TwoWay 2K Gameplay (HOF) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2014, 01:27 AM   #1
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
Co-Op NBA 2K15 is Awesome Guys ! - Sam Pham and Lady TwoWay 2K Gameplay (HOF)

Hello OS ! Sam Pham here ^_^
Please post your own experience playing co-op 2k on this thread; would love to hear some stories haha

The following is a Co-Op Hall of Fame gameplay of me and my sis playing 2k15. She plays very well locking-on as a SG (myCareer style). Normally i do tutorials and tips but this gameplay is just meant to be for fun ^_^ If you want tips like usual, go check out my 2K15 Tips on Winning thread here on OS if you hate 2k momentum cheese. I just posted a short momentum management tutorial on that thread ^_^

Enjoy! And Rmb this is my little sis playing so be nice please ^_^

Last edited by itchyroll_51; 12-13-2014 at 01:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 10:49 AM   #2
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Co-Op NBA 2K15 is Awesome Guys ! - Sam Pham and Lady TwoWay 2K Gameplay (HOF)

When my friend comes into town, me, my son, and my friend hop on and play co-op vs the HOF cpu. It's even more fun with some super maxed out created players

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Subscribe to Coach2K's YouTube channel by clicking here.

Visit Coach2K.com for my latest articles.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #3
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Co-Op NBA 2K15 is Awesome Guys ! - Sam Pham and Lady TwoWay 2K Gameplay (HOF)

Awesome video itchy roll!!!

I love playing 2K with friends against the AI. Such a fun challenge.

I remember popping in 2k8 and running the "playoffs only" mode (wish they would bring that back)...and going up against Yao Ming. He was UNGUARDABLE back then. It literally took 3 of us to contain him.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:07 AM   #4
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
Awesome video itchy roll!!!

I love playing 2K with friends against the AI. Such a fun challenge.

I remember popping in 2k8 and running the "playoffs only" mode (wish they would bring that back)...and going up against Yao Ming. He was UNGUARDABLE back then. It literally took 3 of us to contain him.
OMG don't remind me swaggercoach lol PLAYoffs mode was awesome, I used to try to win it all with 2 other buddies as raptors + 8th seed haha why did they take that out.. It was so freakin fun to set up your own crazy playoffs ~
Old 12-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #5
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.Coach2K.com
When my friend comes into town, me, my son, and my friend hop on and play co-op vs the HOF cpu. It's even more fun with some super maxed out created players
My cousins and I use do this all the time!! What we was play College Football and then create ourself and play four year and then get drafted into the NFL. We could only do this with 2k8 I think. But we always created ourselfs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 07:40 AM   #6
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Hey man j really like your tips !!! I had my shot contest to auto so changing to manual gives me a stronger contest ?

Also Do you have a video with help intercepting the ball?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-16-2014, 08:00 AM   #7
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Man, I'm so busy nowadays I can rarely get with anyone to play co-op like I used to...

It's definitely a lot of fun though...

I remember me and my boy used to run a co-op season, we'd cut people immediately after the game if they underperformed
Old 12-16-2014, 01:12 PM   #8
Banned

my cuz and i used to always play frachises co op together. As we gotten older with bills, kids, work, & school. we had little time but we got it in when we could. once when we moved farther apart it was a wrap. So we nix those championship dreams. But then came a Ps4 feature called Shareplay. Now my cuz and I have a 2k & Madden co op. and its amazing. the lag is no diff than a online game. hell sometimes its even better at times. having a lot of fun with this feature

Last edited by Introvese; 12-16-2014 at 01:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »