Home

MyTeam domination tips

This is a discussion on MyTeam domination tips within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2014, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
MyTeam domination tips

I did a search of the forum and didn't see a thread like this yet, but does anyone have any strategies of how they beat certain teams? As in, did a particular play style help you to beat a team? Which teams to run in transition on, which teams have trouble defending the 3 ball, weak rebounding teams, etc.

I'm wanting to set up different lineups to play particular teams and was interested to see if people had any advice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 08:22 PM   #2
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam domination tips

Unnecessary the same strategy works for ever team, and unfortunately theres nothing sim about it. Since earning MT points is all that that matters. Tip's try to play as fast as possible turn of all camera cuts since they can eat into game clock and use roll in after fouls and time outs to conserve clock even in 1st quarter. Get fast breaks as often as possible. And use 3 out freelance to quickly get the ball to your best post scorer. Post shot are 5 points plus 4 for assist so thats your most effective option when fast breaks arents there. For defense you want to use some thing the will speed up the ai's offense like a full court press falph court trap or even a 3-2 zone. a Good fail safe plan is to allow as mannt ot's as possible untill your comfortable youve met the quota . My highest was 11000 mt points and all i had was cp3 and bob pettit plis silvers and bronze
Old 12-15-2014, 08:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MyTeam domination tips

Wish there was more of a sim feel to it and that strategy could play more of a part. Thanks for the tips, I appreciate it. I'll try out the 3-2 zone, especially since some of my players have trouble staying with there man on defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »