Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-26-2015, 11:01 PM   #433
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Im trying to get some badges for my shooting guard, and something is totally messed up with how you get certain badges. Starting out going for all the dribbling badges, i got the size up badge after doing it 1 time, spin after 20 times and hesi after about 30, killer crossover after about 60 times even tho it states 75, i dont complain tho.

But what really annoys me right now is that i have stepback freeze and in & out left and i've seriously done each of those moves about 500-700 times each now and still nothing. anyone know anything about this?
Old 02-27-2015, 08:28 AM   #434
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas85
Im trying to get some badges for my shooting guard, and something is totally messed up with how you get certain badges. Starting out going for all the dribbling badges, i got the size up badge after doing it 1 time, spin after 20 times and hesi after about 30, killer crossover after about 60 times even tho it states 75, i dont complain tho.

But what really annoys me right now is that i have stepback freeze and in & out left and i've seriously done each of those moves about 500-700 times each now and still nothing. anyone know anything about this?
Try grabbing the rebound, while running down the court do your in and out and for stepback do them in the halfcourt moving. Moving dribble moves unlocked the badge for me.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:25 AM   #435
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
This is inaccurate (partially). I use the disclaimer because the caveat seems to be Patch 3. Pre Patch 3 I can guarantee both a PF & a C gained Brick Wall in 26 & 29 games respectively.

As for other positions. SG gained Brick Wall in 28 games Pre Patch 3. I'm currently 38 games in with SF POST Patch 3 and have yet to unlock it. That's why I think Patch 3 put hand cuffs on the amount of screens allowed towards the badge per game. That would suck if that happened.

I'll post when I get Brick Wall with my SF. Hopefully I can get it soon because I'm in round 2 of the playoffs. Purposefully stretching 7 game series' though.
Yeah don't know much about PF/C brickwall badge diffrences. Its strange tho i got brick wall in game 9 on the guy i created 20 February.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 11:34 AM   #436
Pro

OVR: 2

Are badges earned the same way in Association mode as they are in MyPlayer?
Old 02-28-2015, 01:40 AM   #437
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. I posted earlier about 'Tenacious Rebounder' triggering after 300 boards instead of 400 for me. I just got 'Eraser' in the same fashion after my last game. I was happy that I got 'Deadeye', but then Eraser popped up too. I gained Eraser after only 55 blocks for the entire season. The posted number is 80. I'm a SF if that makes a difference, which it may.
I got posterizer having 1 contact dunk in my entire career and none during my second season(when I got the badge). I dont like the grinding for badges and tried playing my center career hof sim and somehow I unlocked posterizer.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:36 AM   #438
Rookie

OVR: 1
I go posterizer on 5'11 pg and ive never done or seen it say contact dunk in upper right corner.
Old 02-28-2015, 03:04 PM   #439
Rookie

I have 2 characters with 50+ badges finally got that unfazed
Old 02-28-2015, 05:41 PM   #440
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRocket56
I got posterizer having 1 contact dunk in my entire career and none during my second season(when I got the badge). I dont like the grinding for badges and tried playing my center career hof sim and somehow I unlocked posterizer.
Pre Patch 3 it definitely took me 15 contact dunks to get it. Post Patch 3 I got Posterizer within 6 games of legitimately trying for it. I had (I believe) 2 contact dunks in the game I triggered it. I didn't think anything of it. Just assumed I had enough from previous games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »