Home

Downloading Rosters / Draft Classes in MYGM mode not working

This is a discussion on Downloading Rosters / Draft Classes in MYGM mode not working within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2015, 05:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Downloading Rosters / Draft Classes in MYGM mode not working

Hey hoping someone can help me out here...

I have been playing a MYGM mode under my primary profile, but as the manager "upgrades" have made this mode way too unrealistic ( Andrew Payne is now an A+ potential player after 50 games ), I want to play a new MYGM mode from day 1 with no upgrades or manager level ups, but using the same rosters and draft classes I have customized. The only way I can see to do this is to start a MYGM mode under a different PS4 profile & requires me uploading both rosters / draft classes to the 2k server, which i have done.

When in my secondary profile i go to download my personalsed rosters / draft classes under my new "Zero levelled" MYGM, but get a message basically saying"Cannot download, Please try again later". Have tried "later" several times, and tried re-saving the rosters / draft classes under a new file & different name - but still getting the same error.

How can i get around this? I have spent a considerable amount of time tweaking my rosters and draft classes to my liking and would be extremely annoyed if they cannot be used. It seems insane to begin with that i even need to go to such a level to re-play the same at a "zero levelled" manager & the fact i have tried for over a week now to re-start it has me dangerously close to trading this game in, as it is riddled with annoyance and bugs, mostly to do with the stupid "online profile" portion of the game.

Another issue i am continually having is the game coming up with a message saying "An update needs to be installed. Please return to main menu and apply to remove message". No matter how many times though i go to the menu, there is nothing that requires updating.

I really hope someone can help me get through this as it is ruining the game for me. I have no interest playing "online Vs" games and purely get this game to have a realistic, fantasy style nba franchise. The fact that with this issue the game literally becomes unplayable to me is a total disappointment. I have actually spent more time "tweaking" draft classes, and working though a plethora of systematic flaws with the game, than actually playing basketball - its horrid
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »