Home

PS4 Sim League (Not actually Online Association)

This is a discussion on PS4 Sim League (Not actually Online Association) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2015, 04:09 AM   #1
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

OVR: 0
PS4 Sim League (Not actually Online Association)

Hey guys since 2k's Online Associations are pretty bad I'm setting up a league that will be run manually and using Excel Spreadsheets to keep the stats and scores.

-Good thing about this league is that we can make our own rules with it so I'm down for anything. Lets get creative.

-We can have anywhere from 8 (Less then that would be pretty boring) to however many teams their are including historic squads so 30+ however many those teams there are.

-You can choose a Historic team or a current team.

-8, 10 or 12 mins? SS Sim is what we will play on.

-I'm all about sim ball but not the type of sim where people think the ball can't be pushed up the court, or you can't score over 50 PIP. My response to that is the way I see sim ball is a team having an identity.
-----If you're GSW and want to shoot 35 3's to play to your strength thats fine with me!

-----If you are killing a guy in the paint because they are soft in the middle and you got Shaq on your team then by all means keep playing to your strength.

-----If you play with the 01 Sixers and pretty much only have one consistent offensive player like AI and think you need to shoot with him or have him create every offensive chance, then you can do that as well.

-Main thing is I want each player to say what their team identity will be. Then we can judge if you play sim ball out of that identity. If you want to be the Suns back with Nash and score in 7 secs or less then do that. If you want to be the Grizz of current day and slow it down and make each possession a grind, then do that.

-Everyone join Groupme either at a CPU at groupie.com or get the app for your phone.

-Pick your teams everyone, hopefully this draws some interest. Trying to start ASAP.

PSN: C_Fitz34

I'll take the Rockets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2015, 05:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: PS4 Sim League (Not actually Online Association)

wanna join mine
Old 04-27-2015, 12:20 PM   #3
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

No yours says you don't play games
Old 04-27-2015, 12:21 PM   #4
Rookie

Alright no prob

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »