Home

Autosave: seriously over it!

This is a discussion on Autosave: seriously over it! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2015, 01:57 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Autosave: seriously over it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragula15
I'm actually trying to go from Year 2 to 3. I was finished with all my offseason tasks, and selected "Advance to next Season" or whatever the option is called. I then got several pop ups about injuries, and I chose CPU auto fix for all but one accidentally, and now I'm stuck in a limbo sort of state, where I can't access the calendar because technically I've already accessed the "Next season" button, but I also can't access rotations screen because I'm not "in season"

Basically because I clicked the wrong option (Manually adjust lineups) in the offseason, the game doesn't recognize that I'm still in the offseason and has a fatal error when I click "Go to next season" the second time.

I can't sign or trade players either because I'm technically still in the offseason.
You can actually still sign and trade, but sadly that won't fix the problem- believe me I have tried!!

If it's not just me experiencing this bug then it's pretty catastrophic, especially with no option of returning to an earlier save. Nothing worse than losing hours of progress... I am on xbox1.

As a further note, to improve the stability of my game I have turned injuries off. They seem to be bugged with the latest patch, with recurring injuries plaguing the league (seemingly due to the CPU failing to adjust the training regime of its injured players).
Old 06-01-2015, 02:43 AM   #10
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Autosave: seriously over it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragula15
So I've lost another MyLeague that I've invested hundreds of man hours into to a glitch. Ive updated tendencies, made accurate draft classes, correct contracts etc etc.

For some reasons, after completing all off season tasks, the game freezes on me as i try to progress to the next season. Ive tried making sure contracts are valid, roster numbers are valid, staff are valid.

Issue is i cant backtrack to a previous state and troubleshoot to pick up what i did that made the save glitch. This is 2015. There is no reason we cant have multiple saves .

This is at the top of my list for 2k16.

Yes this is 1 of the main things that has to be changed before I buy NBA2k16. Don't know why other sports games can give you the option but the NBA2k guys are able too. Over the years I have had issues with auto save screwing things up to where you have to start your franchise mode over, and why I quit using it several years ago, and it made me mad when NBA2k went to not giving the option to do so. Plus I like keeping Association realistic with teams W-L like it is IRL for the most part, so the draft plays out like IRL, but thanks to this auto save crap I have to simulcast each game, and then quit it if I don't like the outcome of the teams I don't play, as I only play with 1 team in my 30 team controlled Association.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »