Home

2K Server Maintenance Scheduled For July 8, 3:00 AM PT (NBA 2K and WWE 2K Impacted)

This is a discussion on 2K Server Maintenance Scheduled For July 8, 3:00 AM PT (NBA 2K and WWE 2K Impacted) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2015, 04:08 PM   #9
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: 2K Server Maintenance Scheduled For July 8, 3:00 AM PT (NBA 2K and WWE 2K Impacte

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
expand on what this means?
There was a glitch that allowed people to make a 7'2" PG.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 07-08-2015, 05:01 PM   #10
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K Server Maintenance Scheduled For July 8, 3:00 AM PT (NBA 2K and WWE 2K Impacte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
There was a glitch that allowed people to make a 7'2" PG.
99% chance it wont be fixed
Old 07-08-2015, 05:24 PM   #11
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

its about to be 12 hours. i mean im going out soon to the islanders scrimmage @ the clay but i swear to god, this shutdown had better fix some things *COUGH* SERVERS *COUGH*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2015, 05:28 PM   #12
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
its about to be 12 hours. i mean im going out soon to the islanders scrimmage @ the clay but i swear to god, this shutdown had better fix some things *COUGH* SERVERS *COUGH*
do you guys really have such an issue with the servers?

i can only think of 2 or 3 times where ive been disconnected while playing 2k15 and those have been because my internet went out.

i mean sometimes it has a little lag but in my experience the servers have been pretty damn good this year.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:43 PM   #13
Rookie

I think you are lucky. For me in Germany, the servers are pretty decent during the day and slow down significantly at around 8 pm like they want to save money and shut some capacities down. I had countless days where people including me had to wait for minutes to get in line in My Park and to get the game to start or had to wait for minutes to move again after getting out of the spot. Pretty much that was the norm. And this is speaking for the whole year! I even have a screenshot in which a whole park is waiting and around 30 to 50 players can't do anything, lol. I can't even imagine how smooth the park would be if anyone would have immediate connections.

My Team is an upset, too. Last time, I had a guy who lost and all of a sudden, the game said that I have to wait for my opponent because of connection issues. Then I got kicked out of the game receiving no win and MTs whatsoever. I reckon that that guy switched off his internet connection and 2K has no exception regulation for that. My own internet connection was spot-on.
But the biggest upset was when I got kicked out of the game due to an immediate connection loss 40 seconds before I was going to win a really hard fought battle. It's just terrible.

Last edited by Schijan; 07-08-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:51 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
We are continuing to perform server maintenance. We'll let you know as soon as it's concluded and my2K functionality has been restored.We are continuing to perform server maintenance. We'll let you know as soon as it's concluded and my2K functionality has been restored.
23 minutes ago: https://twitter.com/2ksupport
Old 07-08-2015, 06:43 PM   #15
Rookie

Typical 2K.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2015, 06:47 PM   #16
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Wanted to play some 2k but the maintenance is still going on. Didn't expect it to take this long.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »