Home

How will Lamarcus Aldridge fit into Spurs Swing Motion Offense in NBA 2K15+16

This is a discussion on How will Lamarcus Aldridge fit into Spurs Swing Motion Offense in NBA 2K15+16 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2015, 07:47 PM   #1
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
How will Lamarcus Aldridge fit into Spurs Swing Motion Offense in NBA 2K15+16

A Spurs superteam in 2K is upon us lol LMA is one of my favourite players to use this year and i have always loved the Spurs playbook. So in the following video you will see me attempt to install LMA seamlessly into Spurs current Swing Motion Offense. I also believe these principles can carry over to the 2K16 Spurs.

As always feel free to discuss ^_^
*I am looking at you PandaPower2K ^.^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2015, 09:49 PM   #2
Rookie

SilkiestSkillzz's Arena

Re: How will Lamarcus Aldridge fit into Spurs Swing Motion Offense in NBA 2K15+16

Not bad... Yeah Spurs definitely going to be OP next year.

Good Transactions: Too many to list... Head on over to the Good Transactions thread!
Old 07-10-2015, 05:31 AM   #3
Pro

d23x's Arena

Re: How will Lamarcus Aldridge fit into Spurs Swing Motion Offense in NBA 2K15+16

That handoff from LMA to a cutting Leonard was beautiful.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:31 AM   #4
Rookie

Great stuff, Sam! I really enjoyed it.

Spurs is my favorite team to watch in NBA and to play in 2k Head-to-Head mode. And LA will be a sweet upgrade on Diaw for PF spot. I'm very excited!

I guess with West signing too, the second unit front court for the Spurs will be West (PF) - Diaw (Center) which is not that bad... West is taller and heavier but I think Diaw would do better at C spot. That is unless they sign a better Center after losing Baynes and Splitter.

Also, I'd love to see you collab with Coach Nick, I think it'd be a perfect match!
Old 07-10-2015, 09:10 AM   #5
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

same team as last year + 1 doesnt make much different. 2k needs to add balance back to the game and make user/cpu defenders matter again. CPU help defenders are invisible when playing user vs user game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2015, 01:10 PM   #6
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4

Do you ever just use the Swing freelance options? I run Swing/Freelance Options online only, and I never ever call plays, press L1, or call Isos/post ups. As soon as you bring the ball upcourt just wait till everyones almost in position, and every pass from there is a freelance option. You get PNR's, floppys, dribble handoffs, highpost floppy action, simply cuts, everything. Theres either a bigman you pass to for intiation, or the opposing wing. You just have to be patient or else the actions cancel. And also wait till everyones almost in position before you make the first intial pass
Old 07-10-2015, 06:03 PM   #7
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaPower2k
Great stuff, Sam! I really enjoyed it.

Spurs is my favorite team to watch in NBA and to play in 2k Head-to-Head mode. And LA will be a sweet upgrade on Diaw for PF spot. I'm very excited!

I guess with West signing too, the second unit front court for the Spurs will be West (PF) - Diaw (Center) which is not that bad... West is taller and heavier but I think Diaw would do better at C spot. That is unless they sign a better Center after losing Baynes and Splitter.

Also, I'd love to see you collab with Coach Nick, I think it'd be a perfect match!
Panda my man, I was thinking maybe Pop will run hybrid bench + starter rotation with his bigs. Start with LMA+Duncan then go into West + LMA; followed up with West + Diaw then Diaw + Duncan/LMA; end with LMA + Duncan. This will give LMA a lot of burn + Duncan solid rest without sacrificing that Diaw + Timmy chemistry. West will also find consistent minutes like that. THIS ROTATION IS INSANE LOL ......
Old 07-10-2015, 06:05 PM   #8
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
That handoff from LMA to a cutting Leonard was beautiful.
Thanks ^_^ In my 2k15 experience, no one passes out of post better than LMA, well maybe Marc but that's about it. LMA on Spurs omg...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »