Home

NBA 2k16 Pc community

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Pc community within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2015, 01:52 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
NBA 2k16 Pc community

So this year I decided to do something a little different. Since I got a new pc with really high graphic card and blah blah blah, some of you won't understand to no point explaining, I decided that I'll get 2k16 for my pc instead of xbox one. But before I do so I was wondering how is the pc gaming community? For some reason I feel like that their aren't as much players that play pc nba 2k games. Is that true? Or is that a wrong assumption? And if you guys know any good forums for nba 2k pc leagues.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2015, 12:09 PM   #2
MVP

jk31's Arena

Re: NBA 2k16 Pc community

I'm member in 2 german leagues. We are very active. But honestly, if you don't understand german, theres no point for you there, because everything from rules to communication is happening in german.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:56 PM   #3
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

I think for the most part games like 2K will always have more people on consoles and be more active with updates and stuff on there first too.

Unless you plan on doing modding or anything like that (idk if that's even possible this year lol) I'd stay on Xbox or PS.

-Allen Iverson
Old 07-18-2015, 01:33 PM   #4
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Chiming in from the PC master race, the online community is VERY close to nonexistent, that said I am an offline only player (I whoop my friends on the PS4 when I get the chance though!) So if you are worried about having people to play with your concerns are justified...but if you want a more authentic experience that blows the consoles out of the water...the modding alone makes it worth it...Sweet fx makes the graphics 10 times better, mods make guy's faces 100x better, courts are modded and updated, my SIXERS jerseys are in, the HAWKS and BUCKS new Jerseys are in, I mean come ON what is there not to like!? Look at some of this stuff!

I think you get my point...for realism / simheads / association guys there is no conversation in where you should be doing your gaming.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:03 PM   #5
Banned

I heard a rumor that windows 10 was going to allow PC to be connected to live so PC players could play with Xbox one players. One person told me players can already play street fighter with ps4 players.

I do not think 2k would ever link PC and Xbox unless they started vac banning cheaters. It would save the pc community, but they would never risk it hurting one of their consoles. Thanks PC gamers. You guys keep killing the so called master race.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2015, 02:10 PM   #6
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K15 PC
I heard a rumor that windows 10 was going to allow PC to be connected to live so PC players could play with Xbox one players. One person told me players can already play street fighter with ps4 players.

I do not think 2k would ever link PC and Xbox unless they started vac banning cheaters. It would save the pc community, but they would never risk it hurting one of their consoles. Thanks PC gamers. You guys keep killing the so called master race.
Not sure the PC community needs saving, but alright...and shame on us for not wanting to spend 70 bucks on VC...isn't that why we choose this platform? for freedom? Besides, how many VC glitches are there on the consoles? lol please.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:17 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Not sure the PC community needs saving, but alright...and shame on us for not wanting to spend 70 bucks on VC...isn't that why we choose this platform? for freedom? Besides, how many VC glitches are there on the consoles? lol please.
At least they can choose to play a head to head/myteam/park game whenever they want at anytime they want. On PC you are lucky to find a match during peak hours lately. The park is the same as last year but the scrub to legend discrepancy is much higher on PC.

I guess you play by yourself.

Honestly you can get a match if you wait, but patience is not my virtue. On ps4 it took seconds....but like 7/10 would quit at the selection screen for no damn reason. It used to take no more than 30 seconds for head to head and 1-2 minutes on myteam, but now it is longer than that so I quit.

Last edited by 2K15 PC; 07-18-2015 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-18-2015, 03:04 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K15 PC

Could you give me a link to that rumor. It would make alot of sense if it was true. Since Microsoft is the one who is doing it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »