Home

NBA 2K16 Partners with Stance Hoops, the Official Sock Endorser For the NBA

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Partners with Stance Hoops, the Official Sock Endorser For the NBA within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2015, 05:18 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
don't forget elbow wrinkles. I'd like to see videos of improved game play also would like to see more realistc skin tone for players. Harden almost looks purple and the red almost looks pink.
The fact that we crave for authenticity doesn't mean we don't care about gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2015, 05:32 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Okay so since nobody mentioned it yet. Does anyone know since harden was mo capped does that also mean his jump shot/form was mo capped as well? It wouldn't be fair that steph got his mo capped to his identical jumpshot/form but harden doesn't get the same treatment. His jumpshot has been off for to long now. Anyone know though besides his signature setback is his actually jumpshot/form been mo capped into the game this time around ?
Old 08-14-2015, 05:36 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
True, but the shot is off. Its obviously not mocapped. Hopefully they atleast give him an accurate form with similar form and follow thru.
I would expect & hope that since steph got his form & jumpshot mo capped then harden should've gotten the same treatment especially being one of the cover stars. It's been off for a while so hopefully he went in to get mo capped along with his jumpshot. Since his step back is in
Old 08-14-2015, 05:43 PM   #44
Banned

Re: NBA 2K16 Partners with Stance Hoops, the Official Sock Endorser For the NBA

Let me put it in another way: you rather 2k focus on making the gameplay the best it can be or focus on socks, shoes, headbands, customising players, having your own face in the game? To me these are all distractions and side tracks to what the game is really about and still has not improved that much in 10 years: gameplay. If that was solid, I can understand why you would like most of these things to be like in real life, but with so much of the actual game far from perfect, I just hope 2k for once really goes all in on getting the best game possible on the court.
Old 08-14-2015, 05:48 PM   #45
Pro

d23x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow86
Let me put it in another way: you rather 2k focus on making the gameplay the best it can be or focus on socks, shoes, headbands, customising players, having your own face in the game? To me these are all distractions and side tracks to what the game is really about and still has not improved that much in 10 years: gameplay. If that was solid, I can understand why you would like most of these things to be like in real life, but with so much of the actual game far from perfect, I just hope 2k for once really goes all in on getting the best game possible on the court.
Or we can put it this way.. How about gameplay and authenticity be up to par, I mean it's only 2015. Don't down what others like when it comes to their gaming. Also, since 2k is the closest thing to a perfect basketball game I don't mind them spending some extra time with accessories. Oh, and we still need an edit headband option this year!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2015, 05:49 PM   #46
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Let me put it in another way: you rather 2k focus on making the gameplay the best it can be or focus on socks, shoes, headbands, customising players, having your own face in the game?
Definitely socks, not even close.

The question you need to ask yourself: Doesn't the sock department get distracted by the too much attention to shoes? I don't want them to lag behind.
Old 08-14-2015, 06:03 PM   #47
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
It's almost as if you guys don't understand that game developers have different teams work on different parts of the game. Everybody doesn't just work on one thing you know. They have art, gameplay, audio, UI, code, etc.
Old 08-14-2015, 06:09 PM   #48
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
It's almost as if you guys don't understand that game developers have different teams work on different parts of the game. Everybody doesn't just work on one thing you know. They have art, gameplay, audio, UI, code, etc.
It's literally like the twilight zone in this forum

The same sentences typed over and again every year to the tee.

Now THAT is impressive

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »