Home

2K16 Player and Draft Class Editing

This is a discussion on 2K16 Player and Draft Class Editing within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2015, 10:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Only 3rd year playing, using MyGM mode mainly... With that said does 2k usually remove features, like EA does? Such as, has anyone heard if you will still be able to edit draft classes and players (attributes, physical appearance, etc...) like you were the last 2 years? With all the relocation and extras, just worried they may take that part out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 11:03 PM   #2
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot34
Only 3rd year playing, using MyGM mode mainly... With that said does 2k usually remove features, like EA does? Such as, has anyone heard if you will still be able to edit draft classes and players (attributes, physical appearance, etc...) like you were the last 2 years? With all the relocation and extras, just worried they may take that part out.

Lol, don't worry, 2K not as shook as EA is.. They wouldn't take out custom draft classes if they were paid to do it.

Only problem is that we might still not be able to equip headbands or goggles...

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2015, 08:26 AM   #3
Rookie

TheBarcaBoy's Arena

Re: 2K16 Player and Draft Class Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSpiritHunterX
Lol, don't worry, 2K not as shook as EA is.. They wouldn't take out custom draft classes if they were paid to do it.

Only problem is that we might still not be able to equip headbands or goggles...

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk
With all the customising in MyGm/MyLeague, I hope NBA 2K have not neglected improving on customising CAPs and Draft Classes, The Adding of Headbands and Goggles etc. are must have Features!
Old 08-21-2015, 11:42 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I would be happy with headbands, goggles, and a year's more worth of hairstyles. I was happy that they added a few black man fades later in the year for 2K15, but it's still easy to end up with a lot of same looking players deep into a MyLeague or MyGM.

I could wait another year for a good body mass/body shape slider, but we at least need headbands, goggles, and hair.

Old 08-21-2015, 02:02 PM   #5
Rookie

TheBarcaBoy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime8992
I would be happy with headbands, goggles, and a year's more worth of hairstyles. I was happy that they added a few black man fades later in the year for 2K15, but it's still easy to end up with a lot of same looking players deep into a MyLeague or MyGM.

I could wait another year for a good body mass/body shape slider, but we at least need headbands, goggles, and hair.
Yes, I was annoyed at the limit of Hairstyles in NBA 2K15, Hopefully they have more in NBA 2K16 along with the use of Headbands and Goggles!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 02:33 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree with everything you all said especially needing more hair styles now that it seams most nba players are now going with the rough look. Not getting a hair cut for couple of weeks. I just don't see how they can't add something as simple as a headband
Old 08-21-2015, 02:51 PM   #7
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

I'd like to add with headbands, goggles, and a few more hairstyles - TATTOOS.

THEY BETTER allow us to REMOVE those GARBEJOSA tattoos from generated draft class players. Also allow us to add tattoos to created players and draft class players. #Fundamental

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »