Home

NBA 2K16: Analyzing The Winning Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: Analyzing The Winning Trailer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 10:15 PM   #33
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K16: Analyzing The Winning Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom2311
Not sure if serious, but that is something that has always irked me about 2K player models... the lack of butts on high level, fit athletes LOL. Just never made sense.
We NEVER joke about butts here on OperationSports. Butts are serious biz. CP3 needs to be packing serious junk in said trunk otherwise it's not realistic.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:19 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0

Great video. Definitely subbing.

Should've also pointed out 2K generic shoes have a new look this year. Jamal Crawford (who's shoe brand will probably never get love from 2K) was wearing a pair of 2K generics.

This trailer was definitely made a while ago. Korver's no socks (when he always wears high socks) and Harden wearing Nike even though he just signed a huge deal with Adidas. Can't wait for this game.

Checking out your other videos now
Old 08-25-2015, 10:27 PM   #35
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Great video!

Just noticed the 2K logo on the generic shoes (worn by Crawford at 11:15). Maybe I missed it all these years. Has it always been like that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 10:30 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
One of the things I didn't notice while watching full speed, is that the arenas are no longer a 2k marketing spot, hanging 2k banners and signage everywhere. That drove me nuts in both nba 2k15 and wwe 2k15. Having real ads and signage helps the immersion in each arena.

Well done 2k.
I always found it funny that Madden got ripped for really introducing the concept of the in-game ads to sports games. I always liked it. Who cares if they are making an extra 5-6 figures here and there. I think it is a great addition if done appropriately.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:33 PM   #37
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Missed Ray Allen on the Pelicans

Everyone seems to be wearing Kobe's LeBron's or Andrew Wiggins Adidas
Old 08-25-2015, 10:37 PM   #38
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Balls! I swear I looked at the Bulls court too while putting the video together. Do you remember where in the video you get a good look at the court? I want to go back and look now.
It's like right around the 5:15 mark. Derrick makes the spin move off of Brandon Jennings and you get a pretty decent look at the floor.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:04 PM   #39
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Great video. Definitely subbing.

Should've also pointed out 2K generic shoes have a new look this year. Jamal Crawford (who's shoe brand will probably never get love from 2K) was wearing a pair of 2K generics.

This trailer was definitely made a while ago. Korver's no socks (when he always wears high socks) and Harden wearing Nike even though he just signed a huge deal with Adidas. Can't wait for this game.

Checking out your other videos now
Thanks for checking things out!

Another person pointed out that it could be a bug with Korver where certain accessories make everything else on the legs vanish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Great video!

Just noticed the 2K logo on the generic shoes (worn by Crawford at 11:15). Maybe I missed it all these years. Has it always been like that?
I went and grabbed a super zoomed in look at Craw's shoes. You guys are going to know way more about me on the shoe front:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I always found it funny that Madden got ripped for really introducing the concept of the in-game ads to sports games. I always liked it. Who cares if they are making an extra 5-6 figures here and there. I think it is a great addition if done appropriately.
Yeah I don't mind it, just feels weird being like "CHECK OUT ALL THE ADS!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Missed Ray Allen on the Pelicans

Everyone seems to be wearing Kobe's LeBron's or Andrew Wiggins Adidas

Went and snagged it just now, any chance it's just a bad looking Alonzo Gee or Dante Cunningham? I tend to think it's Ray too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
It's like right around the 5:15 mark. Derrick makes the spin move off of Brandon Jennings and you get a pretty decent look at the floor.
Well I'll be damned. I went and grabbed a still to repent:

Old 08-25-2015, 11:38 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
We NEVER joke about butts here on OperationSports. Butts are serious biz. CP3 needs to be packing serious junk in said trunk otherwise it's not realistic.
They can do something. You don't need to scan a person's butt to get it done lol. Hello art department! It just looks funny when the shorts look like they're hanging from a clothes hanger on the players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »