Home

NBA 2K16 Gameplay Video - Memphis Grizzlies vs. Chicago Bulls

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Gameplay Video - Memphis Grizzlies vs. Chicago Bulls within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2015, 11:44 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K16 Gameplay Video - Memphis Grizzlies vs. Chicago Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolkmania
Chicago was user controlled, if he pressed the block button he should jump. Agree with you that hands up was a better call, but we can't judge 2K for something user controlled like this.

I love it, it seems so fluid to me and the playcalling of Memphis is absolutely terrific. Yes, I would love to see Z-Bo avoiding the fadeaway with Dunleavy on him, but that's it.

Also, is it just me or is the timer of the receiver at playcalling new? Can't tell how many times I wanted to pass and suddenly the receiver was cutting, resulting in an embarrassing turnover.
Then they should make it so the reaction to defense is force sensitive on the controller. So if you lightly tap it you won't jump out of the gym, or have it automatically assisted for certain situations like in FIFA. Big men in real life rarely get up that high for a rebound (With the exception for some younger, more athletic bigs) much less a shot contest.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:13 PM   #50
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9
I haven't really followed what's been taken out or is still in for this year...is the shoe editor still a thing or no?
Old 09-15-2015, 02:28 PM   #51
MVP

LeBronistheKing's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
I haven't really followed what's been taken out or is still in for this year...is the shoe editor still a thing or no?
I certainly hope so. Hopefully with the ability to edit the scanned shoes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 02:31 PM   #52
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
We still don't know...
Old 09-15-2015, 02:32 PM   #53
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

One animation they have cleaned up and I'am very happy about it's when players catch a pass while running. Now they stop right away. In 2K15 they take 3 ugly steps before stoping. Hurts the spacing and looks pretty bad.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:39 PM   #54
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

I don't see this happening the fact that they even scanned shoes this year shows that they know they have a huge following when it comes to sneakers looking good, if anything the shoe creator needs to be updated with more options.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:40 PM   #55
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Btw Zach Randolph (@ 1.40) when posting up Dunleavy would not settle for that very difficult long turnaround jumper. I don't know if that's possible but it would be nice that when a guy has such a big missmatch in the post he tryes to get close to the rim agressively.

Last edited by Vni; 09-15-2015 at 02:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 05:56 PM   #56
Rookie

Mickeyknoxx's Arena

OVR: 1

Yeah that Mismatch between Dunleavy and Randolph had to lead to Randolph trying to push him and a Lay up, maybe, even a little hook.

We are assuming this is a mismatch because we know some basketball. Saying this we have to know how the CPU reacts to mismatches. I mean, The Dynamic ACE (CPU AI) must have a list of priorities and how to react to them... I mean Randolph In the Post sees Dunleavy guarding him, What ratings about Dunleavy he will care at that moment ? Post Defense, Block, Size, Weight, On Ball Defense ? If So, When he makes that decision, why that animation was triggered... Must be Tendencies.... So the Tendency to perform that shot is not so low...
I think with some adjustments on ratings and tendencies this kind of thing can be reduced..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »