Home

NBA 2K16 Player Ratings - Top Rated Shooting Guards (UPDATED)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Player Ratings - Top Rated Shooting Guards (UPDATED) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2015, 03:53 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Player Ratings - Top 10 Shooting Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
I never underrated Klay tho , he does a lot of good things just some not as good as Jimmy . Scoring from a shooting stand point he's def better than Jimmy but in terms of getting to the basket Jimmy is better . I have him as the third best SG because of his disappearing act in the finals . Also on the defensive thing , The Bulls defense wasn't that great last season . Klay has some of he best defenders next to him with Iggy / Bogut/ Green . Who helping Is Jimmy butler , def not Taj who was playing with a torn ligaments in his ankle and Noah who was playing with a bum knee looking like a shell of his dpoty self .
Getting to the basket, Jimmy is better purely because of his handles. Klays handles leave a lot to be desired (I'm hoping Nash helps him out with this)

Finishing at the basket, Klay is better. 9% better according to mathematical fact.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:54 PM   #74
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

NBA 2K16 Player Ratings - Top 10 Shooting Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
What about kwahi?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

He's a SF , though if he was a SG just like this current convo it would be a three team race for 2nd best SG . He would be the better defender out of the bunch tho .
Old 09-18-2015, 03:56 PM   #75
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGSW
Getting to the basket, Jimmy is better purely because of his handles. Klays handles leave a lot to be desired (I'm hoping Nash helps him out with this)

Finishing at the basket, Klay is better. 9% better according to mathematical fact.

What's the sample size of that 9% tho ? Prob not as big as Jimmy seeing Klay is s more perimeter orientated player .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 03:56 PM   #76
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
What about him ? He's a SF , though if he was a SG just like this current convo it would be a three team race for 2nd best SG . He would be the better defender out of the bunch tho .
You said wing defenders, Jimmy plays the 3 at times dont know if he will in the new system tho

Old 09-18-2015, 03:56 PM   #77
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

NBA 2K16 Player Ratings - Top 10 Shooting Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
You said wing defenders, Jimmy plays the 3 at times dont know if he will in the new system tho

I listed him in that post ........ His last name is Leonard and I ranked Jimmy 3rd behind them personally . Last season Bulls defense was underwhelming outside of Jimmy and Paus blocks .
Old 09-18-2015, 03:57 PM   #78
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I listed him in that post ........ His last name is Leonard
Lol oh my bad

Old 09-18-2015, 04:08 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
He's a SF , though if he was a SG just like this current convo it would be a three team race for 2nd best SG . He would be the better defender out of the bunch tho .
Kawhi>>>> Klay and Butler imo.

Last edited by Mauer4MVP; 09-18-2015 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:20 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syco_G
No they shouldn't. Klay is a far better shooter and more efficient scorer than Jimmy Butler. Both are good defenders. Also unlike Jimmy Butler last year wasn't Klay's only good season.

Why does it matter that Butlers best season by far was last year? The only thing that shows me that he has continually made massive improvements as a player and that he can be expected to make that jump again this year. Klay is definitely a better shooter but you have to look at the context of stars. Klay played next to the best shooter of all time and obviously while he's already a great shooter that still helped him. Butler was the primary option while playing the other teams best perimeter player every night and also played 38 MPG. Basically he had to work harder for his shots and he was more tired than Klay was while taking his shots. I have no doubt Butler could put up better numbers in GS than he does in Chicago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »