Home

Getting 2K Early w/o preorder

This is a discussion on Getting 2K Early w/o preorder within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 08:34 AM   #1
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Getting 2K Early w/o preorder

So I tried to temper my excitement this 2K season by intentionally paying as little attention to it as possible, including all the new feature announcements among other things, and I must have overlooked the information that said you have to preorder the game to get it September 25th.

Does anyone think I could still just order the Early Tip Edition of 2K16 from Gamestop and they'd give it to me today even w/o a preorder? I was REALLY excited to get this game today but I should have been a little more vigilant I suppose ������

Update: I just placed a hold request to my local Gamestop online for the Early Tip Edition. They said they would email me back to notify me if they have any available.

Last edited by xxDHAINESxx; 09-25-2015 at 08:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 11:56 AM   #2
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Getting 2K Early w/o preorder

So I just got an email from my Gamestop that says they're holding the game for me. So does that mean I may be able to get it today even though I didn't preorder? It was an automated email so I'm not totally sure.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:01 PM   #3
Rookie

DaltonT4's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDHAINESxx
So I tried to temper my excitement this 2K season by intentionally paying as little attention to it as possible, including all the new feature announcements among other things, and I must have overlooked the information that said you have to preorder the game to get it September 25th.

Does anyone think I could still just order the Early Tip Edition of 2K16 from Gamestop and they'd give it to me today even w/o a preorder? I was REALLY excited to get this game today but I should have been a little more vigilant I suppose ������

Update: I just placed a hold request to my local Gamestop online for the Early Tip Edition. They said they would email me back to notify me if they have any available.
A guy in front of me didn't preorder and asked if he could still buy one without preordering. The guy behind the counter said they had extra left so he bought one.
NFL: Cincinnati Bengals
Old 09-25-2015, 12:01 PM   #4
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Call them. Somebody on here said they work for GameStop and they were told to treat today as release day, so you should be good.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »