Home

NBA 2K16 Twitch Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Twitch Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 11:34 AM   #1
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
NBA 2K16 Twitch Thread

Hey guys, figured we could get this started now, particularly for guys who don't have the game yet and wanna see some sim ball .

Right now on my channel I have game 7 of the western conference first round between the Clippers and Grizzlies.

Superstar/Sim .. CPU VS CPU

twitch.com/gosens6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 08:13 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K16 Twitch Thread

Introducing
DETROIT SPORTS NETWORK™

Who: NEOPARADIGM, sim sports gamer for over 30 years, specializing in "nothing that happens in this game bothers me, I take it all in stride" gameplay with, gernally speaking, kickass sliders and settings.

What: No frills, no commentary, no HUD (where applicable) bare-bones gameplay, featuring longplay games of MLB 15, Madden 16, NBA 2K16 and NHL 16.

Where: right here

What, Part II: This is basically the stream I would watch if I were looking for a stream to watch, no apologies. I don't display comments, I don't ramble on trying to be funny or to make it a quasi tv show; my angle is simply this: "Here is someone who enjoys this game, playing this game how it's meant to be played." My games are long and intense, I don't button-mash cutscenes, I play sim as hell, and I'm patient and meticulous about basically everything. I play every game of every season, and stream mostly every game that's "on TV" (as a throwback to my youth, this means limited Tigers home games, limited Lions home games, and some 50% of Pistons and Wings games), but I stream multiple games almost every day.

Sub up or add me on PSN (NEOPARADIGM) if that interests you.

Cheers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »