Home

NBA 2K16 - The Little Things

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 - The Little Things within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-28-2015, 04:36 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 - The Little Things

Gum chewing is a nice little touch.

I LOVE the shot follows this year. Adds so much realism.

The smaller player models fit so much better. It feels right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 04:42 PM   #82
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K16 - The Little Things

I just had a three by Mo Williams at the buzzer to close the 3rd Quarter. I took it from the right side of the floor, not far from the Lakers bench. He shot it and held his follow through; as soon as the shot went in, Williams turned his head and stared at the Lakers bench for 2s before going back to the Cavs bench. Crazy.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:46 PM   #83
Just started!

The Crowd reactions are a whole lot better this year, although i play with the timberwolves and they barley hold up any of the huge faces in the crowd, just 2 Rubio's barely. wish i had more
Old 09-28-2015, 05:39 PM   #84
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

So I'm in a MyLeague with the St. Louis Stallions, formerly known as the Sacramento Kings, and we're taking on NBA MVP Kevin Durant and the OKC Thunder in the first round of the playoffs. I

In game 1 at home Durant was awarded the MVP trophy before the game started by Adam Silver. When he hoisted the trophy up the crowd started chanting MVP. It was so cool to see.

Another thing I've done with this MyLeague is take on the Owner/GM type. I haven't really played any games, but I end up watching a ton of them. To better immerse myself (I fully consider this a little thing as well), I turned off replays, after basket camera cuts, player names, set the sound to "In Stands", cranked the crowd volume up to 100, and then set my camera to Skybox with zoom at 10 and height at 1. It really looks like you're sitting up in the upper level at the stadium and it just feels so organic. It's honestly a treat just to watch the AI go at each other like that. I'd highly recommend it.

Last edited by Equinox831; 09-29-2015 at 01:33 AM.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:48 PM   #85
Rookie

2 things that caught my attention.

1. This may have been in last year but I'm not sure. But the first game f my Myl=League as the Pelicans, they did the ring ceremony for the Warriors. It was cool.

2. I was playing as the Rockets against the Suns and I heard McHale yell timeout 2 times, and then the ref called timeout. I couldnt believe what i was hearing so I hit the replay. Mchale did in fact yell timeout to the ref and the ref called it. That was awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 08:08 PM   #86
Just started!

deveen23's Arena

Playing with the Bulls Noah got a flagrant foul 2 and started to yell at someone, after a few seconds Rose and Mirotic tried to push him off the court, and Noah mad as hell trying to get back on court. Just felt like I was watching the real Noah doing these kind of things
Old 09-28-2015, 08:19 PM   #87
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Did anyone mention that you can do step backs/hop steps and keep your dribble? I was doing this while practicing with 06 Wade and at first I thought it was a glitch in which he double dribbled but when I looked at the replay you can tell that his off ball hand comes close to give the illusion that he is going to shoot but the hand never touches the ball. In order to shoot after a step back you actually need to initiate the shot yourself with the shot stick or shot button. And either way it looks, shot or no shot, it looks fluid. Much better than last year where if you attempted a step back the player would typically automatically go up for a shot.
absolutely love this, it's what we call the "hands up/heads up" in pick up. It's a thing of beauty when you got a shot block happy big on a switch guarding a guard with handles
Old 09-28-2015, 10:54 PM   #88
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2k16 - The Little Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
yooooooo......that crowd
Not authentic. Should've been this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rose.jpg (24.9 KB, 648 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »