Home

Official NBA 2K16 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K16 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 10:25 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Official NBA2K16 Bugs & Glitches Thread

What console - PS4 and PC

Bug or Glitch - Bug - Disappearing Hairstyles

What is the issue - Regarding Stanley Johnson on the Detroit Pistons; His hair disappears at a short distance. In close up he has a blowout, but from a distance he has a ceasar. Happens in player edit screen and in all gameplay modes. The same occurs with others as well. I have noticed this with Porzingis of the Knicks and Anderson of the Mavericks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 10:46 AM   #66
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Official NBA 2K16 Bugs & Glitches Thread

In summer league if you change the jerseys you end up playing the game in the home arena instead of the summer league arena.

Also silly that there isnt any commentary for summer league
Old 09-28-2015, 11:31 AM   #67
Just started!

OVR: 0

I'm playing MyGM mode on PS4.

I've upgraded myGm to level 50. During the way, I've got a lot of the persuasive pitches (pump up the draft pick, pump up the player offered etc.) and badges that should enable me to see opposing GM's trust level during negotiations and push certain trades.

I can not see the persuasive pitches I obtained in the "GM upgrades" section. They also do not come up as an option to be used when I try to make a trade, although my proposals are 3 star player vs 3 star player etc.(in other words, trades that need a little push to go through)

I also can not see opposing GM's trust level although I have the badge for it. The only response I get is "You're asking me to give away a valuable asset when none of the assets I get seem nearly as valuable. That's not happening". And that's it.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:45 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 9

What console - Playstation 4

Bug or Glitch - Bug

What is the issue - Players don't get tired. I mean they do but after a time-out they all refill all the energy to full 100%. It feels like stamina don't play its part as it should. This situation happens in modes of Play with Friend, MyLeague, MyleagueOnline and Play Now Online.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:51 AM   #69
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

Console- XB1

Bug-signature style

What-Hop shot Normal 10 is a travel. Not really a game problem, but more of a correction.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:56 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Official NBA2K16 Bugs & Glitches Thread

What console - PS4 and PC

Bug or Glitch - Bug - In Create-A-Player Mode

What is the issue - Values under 'Tendencies: Jump Shooting' reset to random values each time any changes to the CAP are saved. These tendencies do not reset if changed on a created player which is already assigned to a team.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:59 AM   #71
Banned

WISports's Arena

What console - PS4

What is the issue - When editing players muscle tone (normal/toned/ripped), their appearance doesn't change at all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 01:05 PM   #72
Rookie

Merize's Arena

What console - PC

Bug or Glitch - Bugs/Glitchs

What is the issue
- AUDIO: Almost every quarter, the commentator stops talking in the middle of a sentence. Starts again at the end of the quarter / beginning of the next quarter.
- GAME: Sometimes the referee who gives the ball in a free throw, starts shaking for a few seconds then passes the ball to the thrower.
- GAME: Sometimes (1 time per match) it stucks for 30 secs on the screen that shows you the strenght & weaknesses of your assignament without showing this information, so I can't skip it.
- GAME: Happens a lot that some timeouts can't be skipped. I think it's because the game should be showing some team / player stats but doesn't show anything so you can't skip and have to wait for a minute.
- AI: PG not doing anything until he throws a rock before the shot clock expires
- AUDIO: Offensive rebounds are not counting for the commentator. For example, I have 6 defensive and 2 offensive rebounds and the casters say "Freq haves 6 rebounds".
- GAME: Ball bouncing too much at the rim and getting in... like if there is a magnet.
- GAME: Players collision should be more gentle... Have seen one player colliding another and throwing up far (like a pinball ball) but not affecting his movement or skill.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »