Home

Tipped/Inaccurate Passes

This is a discussion on Tipped/Inaccurate Passes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 12:00 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Tipped/Inaccurate Passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinsanityLives
It's definitely excessive, but you just have to change your game unfortunately. Luckily I like the slower teams more but I understand the frustration of using a team that relies on quick passed.

I do hate how you can't pass it to wings though in the half court or it gets picked off. Also the lob pass button seems to not work for me if I have a big with inside position..I've tried lobbing it in front of them like real life for an easy standing dunk and then they miraculously snag it.

I have had some great passes through this game though. Like really sweet.. Wish I had video but I had Conley do a diving handoff/shovel into the paint for Gasol..it looked so perfect. Similiar to what Kobe would do for Shaq all the time.

So, I'm just waiting for the every dunk gets blocked thread...THAT is one that really can piss you off. Didn't know everyone was so elite on defense

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That's another issue I've had as well. Especially on fast breaks because for some unknown reason yet again for the something year in a row... players love to slow down and do these overdramatic pull back dunks that allow the defense to catch up. It's ridiculous. Same thing goes for layups at times too. Ill have my man beat and they'll do a really slow gather and allow the defender in front of him. Again, problems I've had since 2K11... lol
Old 09-28-2015, 01:00 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Tipped/Inaccurate Passes

My god, we finally get a 2k where people cant just pass the ball in your face and some seem to want a court full of idiots.

THE PASSING IS STILL TOO FORGIVING. You can kick out over someone's head, telegraph passes, dump the ball into the paint, tipped passes are magnetized to the offense...this is a non issue IMO

post a video of the passes that are getting picked off that shouldnt because it just seems people are so used to being able to do whatever they want that they hate change.

Last edited by 2_headedmonster; 09-28-2015 at 01:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »