Home

Who do you dominate with in 2K16?

This is a discussion on Who do you dominate with in 2K16? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 10:05 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Who do you dominate with in 2K16?

What's up OS fam. With so many "issues" with defense I thought I'd create a thread regarding a better issue, domination.

Who's your dominate player(s)? How do you dominate? Stats?!

I have three players that I get nasty with but my newest addition (I have NO IDEA how this hasn't been praised yet) is Anthony Davis. Last two games on 11 minute AS/SIM settings vs. the Bulls & Thunder, I had over 40 points, over 10 FT's, 5 assist, 4 blocks, and 2 steals. Last game, 42 points, 16 rebounds, 6 assist, 5 blocks, 2 steals...Yikes

2K16 has NAILED Anthony Davis; his athleticism, speed, strength and overall freakish traits for his size are well emulated in this game, especailly in open court!

I dominate by utilizing him everywhere. My rule of thumb is to have touch the ball once on offense and the rest will come. On defense I tether between him and the current ball handler.

One possession I grabbed the board, advanced the ball with him and lane was wide open with Pau sitting flat footed at the free throw line like a dam fool with AD coming with full head of steam. Crossed him for a monster dunk.

Close second, Lamarcus Aldridge. Post game in 2K16 is lowkey nasty as hell. With all the fakes, step thrus, step backs, shimmies and fade away twerk, it's hard for any opposing PF's to contain him. And then once the D double, three ball's for days with the Spurs so I have consistent space to put up 25 and 12 boards/per game with LA.

Honorable mention: Kobe Bean Bryant. Yup, let the haters hate! Albeit, it's usually with volume shooting and under 50% FG% but I still can get 25, 6 assist and 4-5 boards with Kobe utilizing post game and a few glimpses of athleticism.

So, I'll keep in simple after my wall of text OS. Who's your stat stuffer and how do you do it?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »