Home

Editing players gone?!?...

This is a discussion on Editing players gone?!?... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 12:19 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Editing players gone?!?...

Is there a way to edit end game rosters such as the the 8586 Bulls?? I enjoy playing with them because of the young Michael Jordan but it is an eyesore to see him with the wrong knee brace wrong color forearm band and no socks!!. Also editing their attributes
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 12:32 PM   #2
Pro

Themayorofawsometown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Editing players gone?!?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
Is there a way to edit end game rosters such as the the 8586 Bulls?? I enjoy playing with them because of the young Michael Jordan but it is an eyesore to see him with the wrong knee brace wrong color forearm band and no socks!!. Also editing their attributes
You can edit players,it's under options
Miami Heat
Old 09-29-2015, 12:26 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themayorofawsometown
You can edit players,it's under options
Ok.. I'm in option.. in rosters and don't see an option to edit players. Someone help please..
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 09-29-2015, 12:30 AM   #4
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
Ok.. I'm in option.. in rosters and don't see an option to edit players. Someone help please..
Instead of going to View Rosters, go to Create Roster, select the Official 2K Roster, do whatever editing you'd like, then be sure to save on your way out.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2015, 12:42 AM   #5
MVP

Ok.. I found how to do it. 2k fed up on the legends assesories!! No converse weapons and the 85 Celtics wearing black socks... eeeew
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 12:46 AM   #6
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah have to download a roster, and then edit.

Trust me, if you couldnt edit rosters, the OS servers would have melted down.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:55 AM   #7
MVP

Okay now that I have figured out how to edit the players and their acessories how do I load the rosters that I have just changed?? Because whenever I play a game it's the default rosters even though I select my created rosters
Old 09-29-2015, 02:20 AM   #8
MVP

Figures it out.. lol damn 2k.. next year have a Frickin manual haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »