Home

Do you feel playing online takes away a lot of what's great about this game?

This is a discussion on Do you feel playing online takes away a lot of what's great about this game? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Do you feel playing online takes away a lot of what's great about this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
Yup. Now that you can't throw up 30 three pointers its turbo, turbo, turbo now online. Look at the drive % of your match ups on Play Now Online, it's usually between 50-70 % and 3s are usually between 9-15%. They just throw it to halfcourt and turbo to the baseline every time and beat all my defenders even if I have 'Limit Transition' as a POE.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Yep this is a fact but if you say anything they say your crying lol, everybody turbos into the lane and yes zigzag cheese is still there that's the reason why they put buy wins in the game if your a tier 3 team there is no way in hell you'll play a clean cheese free game with a tier 1 players team online. Perfect example cavs
Old 10-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #18
Rookie

Coldbilly's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon7 Re: Do you feel playing online takes away a lot of what's great about this game?

Played 16 Games 8-8 so far Every game Was Close and i haven't played any Cheese Eaters and had a pretty fun experience!! My Only Beef is That you can't see Your opponents jersey color i got 3 losses do to tha fact tha Visitor put on White Jerseys Making tha game impossible to play i give it 9/10 due to tha jersey stuff besides that i don't have a problem wit tha Cheese because you can Still win!! Oh one more thing out of 16 Games i Only played GS, okc ,Cavs and tha Spurs Once thats a damn Shame i only play with my real life team "Knicks" sorry for tha Rambling!!! Lls
Old 10-01-2015, 02:29 PM   #19
MVP

BaselineBakes's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Do you feel playing online takes away a lot of what's great about this game?

Could be my connection (Even though most shooters and other games play fine for me online) but I can't remember the last time 2k wasn't laggy and delayed for me when playing against someone. I really can't enjoy the game like that when so much of it is based on timing, especially shooting.

You've got to be on top of your shot releases this year from outside and without that it just makes the game frustrating online. I have friends that will run plays, play a semblance of real offense, and generally not cheese but the input delays and lag kill the enjoyment of the game for me.

It could 100% be on me and my connection but that's what I'm dealing with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »