Home

MyCareer 2nd position question

This is a discussion on MyCareer 2nd position question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 12:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyCareer 2nd position question

I know you can be subbed in and out at your two different positions (ex. SG & PG) but how about another player on the team. Here's my question. I made a SG. I am now on the Bulls. I know Rose and Butler are already there. Once I get high enough to start will they move Butler to SF or will I just be starting over him and him on the bench. I want the front court to be me, rose, and butler. Just need to know if I need to start mycareer over as a SF before I get to far into this. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 12:44 AM   #2
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MyCareer 2nd position question

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaGators11
I know you can be subbed in and out at your two different positions (ex. SG & PG) but how about another player on the team. Here's my question. I made a SG. I am now on the Bulls. I know Rose and Butler are already there. Once I get high enough to start will they move Butler to SF or will I just be starting over him and him on the bench. I want the front court to be me, rose, and butler. Just need to know if I need to start mycareer over as a SF before I get to far into this. Thanks.
Yes, the game will adapt and do that. Butler's secondary position is SF so he'll slide over and start at the 3, there's also a chance that you start at the 3 as well. I have a PG on Charlotte that's currently higher rated than Kemba Walker, but instead of sitting him, he starts at the 1 and I start at the 2 so that can happen as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 12:48 AM   #3
Rookie

Good to hear. So you don't think it's necessary to restart as a SF. I'm saving up my VC until I know for sure I'm all in on a MyCareer. And the only reason I picked the Bulls was to play with butler. Dummy me thought his primary position was SF. Whatcha think?
Old 09-30-2015, 02:13 PM   #4
Rookie

Does anyone else know? Want to make 100% before I move on. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »