Home

Hot Streaks vs Cold Streaks

This is a discussion on Hot Streaks vs Cold Streaks within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 10:04 AM   #1
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Hot Streaks vs Cold Streaks

Ok OS fam, just want to know if any of you have experienced going through a hot streak or a cold streak with any players.

My first experience was last night with Lebron of all people, I played a 12 min. qtr. game on All-star Sim against the Bulls first game of the season, and only scored 2 points with Lebron and those points came from 2 made free-throws.

Now during the game the Bulls didn't do anything special to stop Lebron it was just a off day he missed point blank layups and a fast break dunk. He was 0 for 10 from the field, 0 for 2 from the 3 point line and 2 for 9 from the FT line. I need to add that he had 4 fouls early so that might have contributed to him playing so horrible. It was just a odd experience to say the least esp. since it was Lebron.

So have any of you had any games like this where a player couldn't miss or a player couldn't make shots to save his life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 10:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Hot Streaks vs Cold Streaks

Yes it seems like they got the rhythm thing down pretty well. If something happens like early foul trouble or a big block to a player they seem to lose their confidence and it just gets worse. You better hope you can pull off a highlight play coming out of the half to get them back on track. I also like how some players can have an off night on offense but absolutely make up for it on defense and vice versa.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:22 AM   #3
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Hot Streaks vs Cold Streaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_accidents
Yes it seems like they got the rhythm thing down pretty well. If something happens like early foul trouble or a big block to a player they seem to lose their confidence and it just gets worse. You better hope you can pull off a highlight play coming out of the half to get them back on track. I also like how some players can have an off night on offense but absolutely make up for it on defense and vice versa.

You know what you are dead on with this one because he did get blocked on his first shot attempt and then picked up two quick fouls in the first qtr. after that he wasn't the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »