Home

The Official 'Trampling/auto Flops' need to go

This is a discussion on The Official 'Trampling/auto Flops' need to go within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 05:37 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: The Official 'Trampling/auto Flops' need to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
300 Posts after joining this month. You've been around long enough to know that any response you offer besides the pitchforks is unacceptable jeebs.

We're almost through Madden/2K season, just put up with it a few more weeks and these guys will disappear. and be replaced next year by even more entitled, whiney dudes. The saga continues...
Naw. It's a legit complaint. If I'm not pressing the charge/flop button and staying in front of the man I'm guarding, the player i'm controlling shouldn't be falling down. I love this game, but I can't stand getting run over with no call. I just say to myself, "well 2k really wanted the other team to score on that possession". lol. It's been this way the last couple years. It's got go.
Old 09-30-2015, 05:45 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
Naw. It's a legit complaint. If I'm not pressing the charge/flop button and staying in front of the man I'm guarding, the player i'm controlling shouldn't be falling down. I love this game, but I can't stand getting run over with no call. I just say to myself, "well 2k really wanted the other team to score on that possession". lol. It's been this way the last couple years. It's got go.
I'm cool if Lebron does it to me time to time, but it seems like any guard does the same and as often, if they have any sort of baseline is where it seems to happen most often.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 06:07 PM   #11
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

can't ppl are really trying to defend this. Shouldn't be in the game period because it happens to often.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 06:11 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinsanityLives
I'm cool if Lebron does it to me time to time, but it seems like any guard does the same and as often, if they have any sort of baseline is where it seems to happen most often.

Yeah I hear you. But like you said it's not always lebron. You can play great defense then at the last minute the game decides to make you flip at the end of the shot clock. I hate it because my finger is nowhere near the charge button. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 06:11 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
can't ppl are really trying to defend this. Shouldn't be in the game period because it happens to often.
They're defending it just to defend it and be hip.

Same people who argue for real flopping in the NBA. "Its part of the game"

Come on...

Old 09-30-2015, 07:18 PM   #14
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

OP, maybe you should upload or post a couple of clips to show the situations you're referring to. Maybe some people don't know what you are talking about...

This, since last year, is one of my biggest beefs with the game. It's completely unrealistic and advantageous to the offensive player. These aren't blow-by falls. These aren't even flops. They are simple collisions that happen when defending a drive to the basket. The defensive player literally falls as if someone pushes him two-handed instead of sticking with the ball-handler. Very frustrating.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:22 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Oddly enough, you even see it in the 2k trailer lol. I don't really think it's that big of a problem tho. It's just one of those 2k things. I've only been playing 2k since 2k13, but I'm pretty sure I've been seeing players fall time to time before then. It's a minor gripe IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 07:22 PM   #16
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Just lost a game bc mo Williams pump faked, curry fell over like a sniper hit em, Mo splashes a wide open 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »