Home

Demigod 2.0's already.

This is a discussion on Demigod 2.0's already. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2015, 11:07 PM   #9
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Demigod 2.0's already.

wait just looked up how it's done. Some of these ppl are not even purposly doing it. I have 2 Mycareer players and never switched from the two to cause this. So no they shouldn't ban ppl because of how easy it is to do it and it could be a mistake.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:07 PM   #10
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Are they actually demigods on the court? This thread has been made 1000 time s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup I played a couple today.
PS4: Nothing currently
Old 10-05-2015, 11:14 PM   #11
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

OVR: 0

Lol I created a Center earlier today then came back 6 hours later and loaded my SG and he's now a demi vod. Anyone know how to take it off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 11:25 PM   #12
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

So it's not exactly demigods. It's a glitch in loading up saves with players at different positions/skills and height/weight. Hopefully this is being addressed in patch 2. Waiting for this to spread like wildfire. I'm sure they'll be more and more prevalent in My Park now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
Lol I created a Center earlier today then came back 6 hours later and loaded my SG and he's now a demi vod. Anyone know how to take it off?
From what I've gathered, load up the desired player you want to play with, and start a Career game with him before loading up into Pro-Am or My Park. I've also heard that going to the attributes screen can avoid the glitch, but can't confirm that one.

Also, you're not a demigod. Don't fret. Those were players purposely going out and creating a glitched player with access to things not meant to be accessed and giving their player all badges, signature styles, shot releases, bases, and forms. It's not the same thing, at all really.

Last edited by Tengo Juego; 10-05-2015 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:27 AM   #13
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

As of right now there's no one we haven't been able to guard with 2 guards and a legit big. If the 7'3 player drags the center outside he might be able to pull, maybe hit one or two. But it's imperative the other 2 can rebound. Since he wants to play outside if we switch onto him and let the center do his job and get the miss, then it's off to the races. If he's setting a lot of screens and popping out to mid-range that means a guard has to switch and the center once again can cut to the hoop and get the board on the littler defender.

The only teams that gave consistent fits were speedy teams running the same transition based offense we do. Outside shooting is not as reliable on the park right now and most teams are running away from the 3 point line and running the mid-range game instead of 3s. That's the offense we run as well, because mids are money, but the majority of our possessions are based off getting the ball up court for an easy basket or simply waiting for the trailing big in transition.

Park is pretty easy if you can get bodies on shooters no matter the rating.

It should stay that way.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:41 AM   #14
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

I play with a guy every few days who's got the same 7'3" 340 and can lap me on fast breaks. I'm a 6'8" 228 SF. He usually hits 1-2 3's a game and remains faster than me all game. Usually MyPlayer gets tired, but he stays strong the entire time. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it would be nice to have it corrected.
Old 10-06-2015, 11:25 AM   #15
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
As of right now there's no one we haven't been able to guard with 2 guards and a legit big. If the 7'3 player drags the center outside he might be able to pull, maybe hit one or two. But it's imperative the other 2 can rebound. Since he wants to play outside if we switch onto him and let the center do his job and get the miss, then it's off to the races. If he's setting a lot of screens and popping out to mid-range that means a guard has to switch and the center once again can cut to the hoop and get the board on the littler defender.

The only teams that gave consistent fits were speedy teams running the same transition based offense we do. Outside shooting is not as reliable on the park right now and most teams are running away from the 3 point line and running the mid-range game instead of 3s. That's the offense we run as well, because mids are money, but the majority of our possessions are based off getting the ball up court for an easy basket or simply waiting for the trailing big in transition.

Park is pretty easy if you can get bodies on shooters no matter the rating.

It should stay that way.
This. What I experienced last night was a few Tall SGS that I ripped about 4 times each. They might be able to do some complex dribbles, but the distance from hand to floor is huge. The bigger body meant that my usual feathering of L2 and using the right stick for quick defensive steps was lockdown.

As for shooting....being 7 foot does not mean anything according to this year's defense. There is no "Just drain everything with a defender in your jersey" BS this year.

Summary: Yeah, they tall. What's the fuss about, most of them still suck as far as IQ and stick skills go

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2015, 11:50 AM   #16
Rookie

Wolf Ticket's Arena

There are no Demi's, it's a glitch that happens when switching between MyCareer files and it corrects itself if you upgrade attributes or start a game.

Some 7'3's can shoot outside but none have handles and none move like small forwards let alone point guards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »