Home

Old 10-21-2015, 08:02 AM   #113
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ace

OG told me on Twitter about 2 or 3 weeks ago that ACE updates are "not locked" when I asked him if they're tied to roster updates so I took that as they are kinda like a patch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2015, 08:06 AM   #114
Just started!

OG said ACE applies at different difficulty levels. It would be applied to custom rosters. They know how reliant on custom rosters the community is. And Ive seen ACE changes on custom rosters myself.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:09 AM   #115
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2015, 10:45 AM   #116
Rookie

I was going through coaching profiles in the edit roster and noticed that all of the coaching focuses are the same for all current nba teams. I.e. the neutral offensive focus, average tempo, neutral defensive focus, some crash some run etc...but all of the classic teams and Euroleague teams have unique ones. never bothered with coaching profiles in editing rosters before is this how it's always been? Does it have something to do with ace? Or am I completely missing something.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2015, 11:07 AM   #117
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drejor
I was going through coaching profiles in the edit roster and noticed that all of the coaching focuses are the same for all current nba teams. I.e. the neutral offensive focus, average tempo, neutral defensive focus, some crash some run etc...but all of the classic teams and Euroleague teams have unique ones. never bothered with coaching profiles in editing rosters before is this how it's always been? Does it have something to do with ace? Or am I completely missing something.

I noticed this in MyLeague. All coaches where set the same except for Playbooks. I just went in adjusted some teams play pace. Actually seemed to help tone down some Sim stats....
Old 10-22-2015, 11:35 AM   #118
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I noticed this in MyLeague. All coaches where set the same except for Playbooks. I just went in adjusted some teams play pace. Actually seemed to help tone down some Sim stats....
It definitely does. 3/4th of the teams in the league were over 102 in pace in my first myleague. I thought it was weird that all coaches would coach the same with ace and everything. I wonder if they made it that way bc coaches will adapt to what's on the floor for their team now instead of having set ways when actually "playing" a game...but it backfires for sim stats bc no adjustments are made in sim games...I was under the impression that all coaching philoshies would be "extra unique" with ace.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:28 PM   #119
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

After the patch I actually saw a few doubles in the post. Now I can still dominate in the post but if there is a mismatch I now see doubles in the post. So we are getting on the right track.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:44 PM   #120
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

Quick game or mygym/myleague?
I played myleague and nothing happened

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »