Home

Franchise mode setting sliders

This is a discussion on Franchise mode setting sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2015, 07:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Franchise mode setting sliders

I was just wondering if anyone has tried to play with the sliders on the settings of the Franchise mode.

There are quite a lot of settings and I just would like to know which is best mix to start new franchise mode with.

Please let us know.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Franchise mode setting sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcmelo1515
I was just wondering if anyone has tried to play with the sliders on the settings of the Franchise mode.

There are quite a lot of settings and I just would like to know which is best mix to start new franchise mode with.

Please let us know.

Thanks
I upped the Trade Difficulty to 60 after trying it on 50 and finding too many generous offers. 60 is pretty good - CPU generally pitches trades which are fairer for both sides, rather than screwing themselves over

I upped the Draft Class quality to 55 because I prefer the 1st few picks to be rated in the high 70's, rather than low 70's. Personal preference, but I feel it's in keeping with how the game rates the new rookies upon each release (i.e. D'angelo Russell is a 77)

I put the CPU Re-Signing Aggressiveness, or whatever it's called, to 60. It's the slider which controls how hard they try to keep their own guys. To be honest, I think it's better at 50, as there aren't enough top tier guys hitting the free agency market

Can you please post your findings in here once you've played for a while? I'd be keen to compare notes

Last edited by 32MJ32; 10-07-2015 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Can't type
Old 10-08-2015, 10:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the input 32MJ32

yea I will try different combinations and check it out.

It seems like not many people are playing Franchise mode these days.

What modes do people play these days?
Old 10-08-2015, 10:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Could someone please answer this question. I've spent hours trying to figure out how to add MyPlayer to a custom roster and start a MyLeague. I haven't been able to find out how to do it. The only thing I can do is create a player but create a player doesn't have face scanning. Is there a way to add MyPlayer to a roster?
Old 10-09-2015, 05:04 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I would like to know aswell

Sent from a stoner in New Orleans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 05:57 PM   #6
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32MJ32
I upped the Trade Difficulty to 60 after trying it on 50 and finding too many generous offers. 60 is pretty good - CPU generally pitches trades which are fairer for both sides, rather than screwing themselves over

I upped the Draft Class quality to 55 because I prefer the 1st few picks to be rated in the high 70's, rather than low 70's. Personal preference, but I feel it's in keeping with how the game rates the new rookies upon each release (i.e. D'angelo Russell is a 77)

I put the CPU Re-Signing Aggressiveness, or whatever it's called, to 60. It's the slider which controls how hard they try to keep their own guys. To be honest, I think it's better at 50, as there aren't enough top tier guys hitting the free agency market

Can you please post your findings in here once you've played for a while? I'd be keen to compare notes
I assume this is MyLeague and not MyGM?
Old 10-20-2015, 01:56 AM   #7
Rookie

No No we talking about Franchise mode.

There are sliders in Franchise mode as well this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »