Home

Cpu in pro am is ridiculous.

This is a discussion on Cpu in pro am is ridiculous. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2015, 10:20 AM   #1
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
Cpu in pro am is ridiculous.

Finally got 2 other people to try pro am after running as a walk on a couple times. Get into the game and the team had 3 users who all quit instantly. Afterwards i was trying to run point from the 3 and had 9 turn overs trying to feed my 2 big men i was running with in the post. Even running pick and rolls was extremely dicey and i have dimer, pick and roll maestro, and 90 on my pass. Cpu was even jumping passes to damn near wide open wings. Plus, they hit shots in your face with lockdown defender.

We shouldn't be penalized and take an almost automatic loss just because the other team got scared.

Ps, i know there was another thread made on this exact subject but dudes thread title was a bit obnoxious. I'm trying to be a bit more informative.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 10:30 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Cpu in pro am is ridiculous.

We're their ovrs high? Because I would assume that would be like playing a 96ovr player on SS/Sim. That's like Larry Bird type good rating.

I have one where my matchup quit and he was a 55ovr and PF at 6'7. I was able to do some serious work on him.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 11:05 AM   #3
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam31yearsold
We're their ovrs high? Because I would assume that would be like playing a 96ovr player on SS/Sim. That's like Larry Bird type good rating.

I have one where my matchup quit and he was a 55ovr and PF at 6'7. I was able to do some serious work on him.

Nope these were all low 70s and 80s. I'm assuming that's why they quit as my 2 buddies and i are high 80s. But i thought cpus in pro am were supposed to he bums?
Old 10-16-2015, 11:06 AM   #4
Rookie

I agree with the OP. We got matched up with 2 crews that were in the top15 crew leaderboards so they were all 90+ overall players. I also would like to point out that their crew didn't get an L if they quit at the match up screen. The first game we lost by 3 because we didn't really have a big man we could go to in the post. The computers was playing like the 2014 NBA Finals Spurs. All the passes were perfect and they made every wide open shot it was basically like playing mycareer on hall of fame. The 2nd game we had a big man that can score in the paint so we went to him everytime and he ended up with 50 points. The game was still BS but we managed to get the win.

I also learn that you can still get the W if all the other team quit and then you do the same. Is this true???
Old 10-16-2015, 11:06 AM   #5
Banned

Yea, that what I remember seeing that as well, especially for Team games.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 11:08 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
Finally got 2 other people to try pro am after running as a walk on a couple times. Get into the game and the team had 3 users who all quit instantly. Afterwards i was trying to run point from the 3 and had 9 turn overs trying to feed my 2 big men i was running with in the post. Even running pick and rolls was extremely dicey and i have dimer, pick and roll maestro, and 90 on my pass. Cpu was even jumping passes to damn near wide open wings. Plus, they hit shots in your face with lockdown defender.

We shouldn't be penalized and take an almost automatic loss just because the other team got scared.

Ps, i know there was another thread made on this exact subject but dudes thread title was a bit obnoxious. I'm trying to be a bit more informative.
Sounds like you need practice. My team has no problems with the cpu..

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 11:12 AM   #7
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by csidstowell
Sounds like you need practice. My team has no problems with the cpu..

Typical os snob response. I don't think practice will stop the psychic cpu passing. I can go on a 25 game win streak in the park against players controlled by a user but we have 18 turn overs against the cpu? Foh bruh.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:13 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
Typical os snob response. I don't think practice will stop the psychic cpu passing. I can go on a 25 game win streak in the park against players controlled by a user but we have 18 turn overs against the cpu? Foh bruh.
The park is for arcade players. In pro am u need to step your game up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »