Home

All these glitches have ruined the game

This is a discussion on All these glitches have ruined the game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 01:51 AM   #1
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

OVR: 0
All these glitches have ruined the game

For one people getting the game before released having a head start before everyone else and their stuff not being reset seemed like an unfair advantage from the get go.

Then you have all these glitches in the game and its only been like 2 weeks

-DemiGod glitch is still out their ive seen about 3 "playmaker" 7'3 centers

-Playing with other affiliations that your not even apart of going through your friends mycourt

-Park switching without losing rep (mind you if you park switch and have very high rep like legend 2 status you can just rep glitch switch and be on the leaderboards for the park you just switched to)

-Wins/rep boosting in mycourt playing friends

kind of ruins the experience imo but hey its 2k were going to play it anyway right.

Last edited by nyk_fatboy; 10-17-2015 at 01:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2015, 11:30 AM   #2
Banned

Re: All these glitches have ruined the game

3 'glitches' in one mode out of 8 possible modes have ruined the ENTIRE game?

I suggest playing more than one mode for $60 before you decide the game is unplayable and come on here making posts.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2015, 11:39 AM   #3
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam31yearsold
3 'glitches' in one mode out of 8 possible modes have ruined the ENTIRE game?

I suggest playing more than one mode for $60 before you decide the game is unplayable and come on here making posts.

If it's his favorite mode, then his point is kind of valid.. (For him.) because That's what HE likes to play.
I'd understand if it was like the sweat thing that everyone was mad over, but a lot of people buy this game solely for this mode.. So I can see where he is coming from.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:42 AM   #4
Banned

I see where he's coming from too, for sure.

I ment that isn't reason for a post on here. Could get banned, will be locked. They are cracking down on this after a 'Timeouts are BROKEN." thread yesterday when the poster went on a huge rant about how the game is awful, when he just didn't know how TOs worked in the NBA. Mods are getting sick of it, and I'm sure mass bannings are right around the corner.

Came off as harsh but to the OP, no disrespect. My bad. You deserve to have you fav mode be up to your standards, but there are a lot of other great modes that work well...try those out and I'm sure you'll find a reason why the game isn't unplayable for you.

Last edited by iam31yearsold; 10-17-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:00 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam31yearsold
I see where he's coming from too, for sure.

I ment that isn't reason for a post on here. Could get banned, will be locked. They are cracking down on this after a 'Timeouts are BROKEN." thread yesterday when the poster went on a huge rant about how the game is awful, when he just didn't know how TOs worked in the NBA. Mods are getting sick of it, and I'm sure mass bannings are right around the corner.

Came off as harsh but to the OP, no disrespect. My bad. You deserve to have you fav mode be up to your standards, but there are a lot of other great modes that work well...try those out and I'm sure you'll find a reason why the game isn't unplayable for you.

His issues are very valid. I understand you apologized, but the initial post is the problem on these forums. It's almost like people blatantly ignore game breaking glitches. It's embarrassing the demigod exploit is still in the game.

And honestly, there are many more than what he mentioned so your original logic is flawed.

Pick Pocket is ridiculously overpowered even in HOF (to our favor) as I'm getting 15 steals a game.

Rotating needs a massive tweak as there is always someone just sitting there open while everyone is forced into a zone defense.

12 minute quarters are back to broken with games ending in the 150 range with both teams (your own and the CPU) scoring in the 65-70% FG range.

Points in the paint are way too easy to come by....

And that's just to name a few.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:27 PM   #6
Banned

There are about 10-15 posts all displaying 'broken' aspects of the game. If anything there is an over abundance of that.

Literally all of the things you mentioned, and what he has mentioned, all already have their own threads.

That is my point.

Old 10-17-2015, 03:12 PM   #7
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Demis were patched last week on ps4, you may not have it on xb1.

Park switching with no rep loss isn't such a big deal.

Really? You're mad i can play against my buddies in my gym? Lol sorry you don't have any friends.

Most people i see complain about the park don't have a regular squad to run with so they get stuck with dog turd randoms who never pass and play horrible defense. I can log on right now and have 4-5 people i can run with almost any time of day.

When you're winning you don't much care about the glitches and cheese because you run them off the court.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:27 PM   #8
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

i apologize for the thread if it wasnt needed, mypark is indeed my favorite mode and all i play. I Actually should of changed the thread title.

as one poster said those were all valid issues. The thread can be locked i dont mind.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »