Home

Question about shot fatigue

This is a discussion on Question about shot fatigue within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2015, 01:07 PM   #1
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

OVR: 0
Question about shot fatigue

Shooters like Korver, Curry, Klay, KD, Ray Allen all get held and bumped when they're trying to get open. They're always moving too, sometimes sprinting. But if you go under a screen and give them an open look then you will likely get scored on.
How is it in 2K16? I don't run off screen plays for shooters very often but does it have some sort of an effect? If Dirk or Love is being bodied up off the ball by someone with the bruiser badge will there shot be effected if their man helped off of them and left them open?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 02:34 PM   #2
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14
Re: Question about shot fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
Shooters like Korver, Curry, Klay, KD, Ray Allen all get held and bumped when they're trying to get open. They're always moving too, sometimes sprinting. But if you go under a screen and give them an open look then you will likely get scored on.
How is it in 2K16? I don't run off screen plays for shooters very often but does it have some sort of an effect? If Dirk or Love is being bodied up off the ball by someone with the bruiser badge will there shot be effected if their man helped off of them and left them open?
One of the devs said that how much a player gets bumped and how much running around a player does leading into the shot both do have effects on the shot itself.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:42 PM   #3
Rookie

Nymesis21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question about shot fatigue

I've heard that this year they do have a mechanism kinda like shot fatigue. If you're doing a bunch of dribble moves over and over for like 20 seconds and you finally get open and shoot it, your grade will be a D at most because they have something in which I believe they call dribbling fatigue. It also cause your crossovers to be slower. And I've noticed when people try to post up Robin Lopez in my career they do tend to miss a lot more than if someone else was guarding them. Lopez has a silver bruiser badge too

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »