Home

NBA 2k16 Pro-Am Free Agents

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Pro-Am Free Agents within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2016, 08:09 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Pro-Am Free Agents

Hey I'm looking for pf and sg on ps4 if interested got two other guys beside myself we play team ball and defense
Old 02-09-2016, 08:16 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer_wO
Hey! Im looking for some 2K Pro Am free agents for my team! I am a Two-Way SG Overall 99 and need the following positons for my team:
C, PG, PF, SF I am also available as free agent as well. Msg me on Twitter@Blazer wO or reply.
I'm looking for sg let me know if interested got a center n sf n pg
Old 02-09-2016, 08:19 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablexdeadpool
PS4

PSN: ComeFindMe1

Positions and Playstyle

All Players 90s

6'1 Outside PG - I am a true PG with this player. Think Chris Paul and not Stephen Curry (meaning I ain't gonna jack up 3s all game). Like to run the pick and roll. I don't mind playing with a secondary ballhandler so I can spot up. I leak out. I can lock up anybody with this player due to the lateral quickness.

6'6 Balanced PG - I can play 1-3 with this player. Can guard 1-3 Think Brandon Roy, Scottie Pippen, Penny Hardaway. Will post up smaller guards and run offense through the post. Will crash boards. Can hit the corner 3.

6'10 Inside Center - I can play 3-5 with this player and guard 3-5. Versatile defensive player. Maxed Playmaker and athleticism. Think Bill Russell. Can box out and sky for boards against bigger C's. Can run the floor and handle the ball from high post.

6'6 Balanced PF - Can play 3-4 and guard 1-4. Think Charles Barkley/Draymond Green. Versatile defensive player. Maxed Playmaker, can handle the ball. Can hit the corner three. Can score in the post. Can rebound.

7'0 Outside C - Can play 4-5 and a little 3. Guard 4-5 mainly. Think Rasheed Wallace/Dirk Nowitizki. Can shoot it from anywhere. Can grab boards and play defense. Can post up.

I am defense first player but can take over a game. I care deeply about spacing and roles. I made my players to fulfill a specific function. I like to pass more than anything.

I do not like to lose, but however, I do not want to play with complaining sore losers.

Hit me up.
If looking for a teammate mor of the outside center to play the 4 let me know if interested
Old 02-09-2016, 10:31 PM   #60
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramell78
Hey I'm looking for pf and sg on ps4 if interested got two other guys beside myself we play team ball and defense
I'm a 6"7 SG 98 overall. If u still looking for someone. Imy looking to join a good squad. PSN Safiya4ya
Old 02-20-2016, 02:05 PM   #61
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris921200
Ps4: cdon21

6'3" pass first PG
Rating 76
9 badges (2 gold)

Care about the following in order:

Assists
Defense
Rebounding
Scoring

Farthest thing from a ball hog, always looking to pass, just looking to get on a pro am squad and have fun. Happy to play SG if needed
I'm an 81 now with 17 badges -7 gold

Psn: cdon21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2016, 02:40 AM   #62
Just started!

Ps4: realiztik1

Im a 88 6'7" sf with the same love for team ball just like the guy above...

1. Assists
2. Rebounds/Defense
3. Scoring

Let the game come to me but not afraid to step up when need be. I take the occasional 3. My guy is a shooter so I like to keep him from getting cold. Maxed out athletic and outside scoring.

I hustle. Set picks. Dive for balls. I dont have to cross someone to feel like i did something. I play 2k the way i play ball in real life. Hard.

I designed my own team but i am willing to join an established good energy team.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:56 PM   #63
Just started!

6'4" pg 90 overall with 48 badges looking for team on ps4 add gt: omgskagzilla
Old 02-27-2016, 03:06 AM   #64
Rookie

lilgame06's Arena

OVR: 3

My usual crew of friends that I used to play pro-am with don't have much time to run anymore, so looking for new squads to run games with.

PF, Balanced Scoring Style, 99 OVR, 6'11'' - I would say he is a mix between DeAndre Jordan and LaMarcus Aldridge. Primarily, he's a lengthy and agile big man who can play stellar defense and rebound exceptionally well against any 3, 4, or 5. He's athletic enough to step out and defend with confidence against mismatches on the wings in defensive rotations. Plays passing lanes well, especially when in fast break defense. Boxes out very efficiently on both ends of the court in effort to dominate in the rebounding department. But this player can also play well offensively in the pick and roll and pick and pop game. Off the roll, he can catch oops with confidence, dunk over any one, or make the extra pass to an open wing player or cutting big man. Off the pop, his mid-range jump shot is high percentage and can hit three point shots decently from either corner or wing. He also has a quality low post ability, and can handle the ball if needed.

I definitely believe defense wins you games more often than not. Defensive rotations are key to quality man to man defense and love playing with teams that believe the same. Offensively, I do look to hit open shots in catch and shoot situations, but I have the court vision to make the extra pass to someone with a higher percentage shot, whether thats someone inside or outside. Im very disciplined in boxing out opposing big men in the rebounding game, and keeping my feet on the ground in the paint when necessary.

I also have a 7'3'' Inside Style Center (88 OVR), and a 6'5'' Outside Style Point Guard (87 OVR). Still working on them, but willing to play as them if needed in rotation.

Time Zone - Eastern
System - PS4
PSN - The_Game836

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »