Home

So let the waiting for patch 3 for Xbox one begin!

This is a discussion on So let the waiting for patch 3 for Xbox one begin! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 10:08 PM   #9
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: So let the waiting for patch 3 for Xbox one begin!

why not submit for Xbox first, and hold PS4 while the patch works through the xbox approval process or whatever then release for PS4 so they both drop closer to the same time
Old 11-14-2015, 10:29 PM   #10
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPM 81
why not submit for Xbox first, and hold PS4 while the patch works through the xbox approval process or whatever then release for PS4 so they both drop closer to the same time
I'm an XBOX guy, so I'm Jonesing over here, but that would be unconscionable in my opinion. I don't have any idea what the deal is with the X1, but the PS4 shouldn't have to suffer along with us for no reason.

The only silver lining is that last year's experience has prepared us for this situation. I was incensed last year, especially since we don't know exactly why this happens, but this year, I know that this is just how it is, and have prepared myself for the possibility that we may not even get it this month. It sucks big time, but there's nothing to be done.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:36 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Read my comment above, it's not 2K's fault, it has to do with Microsoft's patch approval process.

Someone close this thread please it's just 2K bashing again.
you really dont have an eye for details. all of their live stream and other announcement is on the ps4. on 2k14 they had ps courts and on the xbox version it only said 2k on the court.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2015, 11:12 PM   #12
Pro

JoFri's Arena

not sure if its just me ... played a a game just now vs heat in myleague and i felt some gameplay differences. i probably too over-excited about the patch update.

c'mon xbox1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2015, 11:27 PM   #13
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I'm an XBOX guy, so I'm Jonesing over here, but that would be unconscionable in my opinion. I don't have any idea what the deal is with the X1, but the PS4 shouldn't have to suffer along with us for no reason.

The only silver lining is that last year's experience has prepared us for this situation. I was incensed last year, especially since we don't know exactly why this happens, but this year, I know that this is just how it is, and have prepared myself for the possibility that we may not even get it this month. It sucks big time, but there's nothing to be done.
yeah, it would suck to do that now
but if they had done it that way to begin with that would have eliminated the staggered release, and people couldn't have made a fuss a bout the large gap in release dates between the platforms
Old 11-15-2015, 12:48 AM   #14
Rookie

Cedrik's Arena

OVR: 1

I got excited when xb1 got the WWE patch within around 12 hours of PS4 hoping that would be the new rule as opposed to the exception. I guess its the latter.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:55 AM   #15
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

So let the waiting for patch 3 for Xbox one begin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTheGreat21
you really dont have an eye for details. all of their live stream and other announcement is on the ps4. on 2k14 they had ps courts and on the xbox version it only said 2k on the court.

What does that have to do with anything? Who cares if their live stream is on the PS4?

Smh, Microsoft is more stringent with their approval process. It's happened in other cross platform games...but whatever guys keep thinking they just have it out for us...

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2015, 02:52 AM   #16
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
What does that have to do with anything? Who cares if their live stream is on the PS4?

Smh, Microsoft is more stringent with their approval process. It's happened in other cross platform games...but whatever guys keep thinking they just have it out for us...

Last yr it was about a month. Is that suppose to be ok? How stringent a process can u get?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »