Home

Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament?

This is a discussion on Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2015, 10:21 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament?

Man I don't believe anyone's stats unless they got pictures lol it's 2015 take that selfie with your stats and post it online lol
Old 11-19-2015, 03:24 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Honestly don't see a "bunch" of dudes trying to prove who is better or smack talking besides BoJangles and the OP, I believe.

Yeah, you're right. You have to have the ball in your hand a lot to be averaging more than 3 ast as a big and also dropping those amount of points.

Maybe if I start running w/ consistent squad I can hit that 4-5 range. But I am up here thinking 3 ast for 21 in 3v3 is pretty cool along w/ usually dropping 7+ points w/ randoms lol. What's your GT? I might have to hop in your park one game and watch you do work.

I wasnt going to talk smack but I just had to show him that nobody cares bc Plenty of ppl average those numbers or better.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:27 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
I just deleted like 25 friend requests yesterday. Lol i had let them build up for a while but i dig it.

All I'm saying is people don't realize it's not just how many games you play, it's how you play that let's you rank up.
No its not foh.

I've seen legends who ball hog and are straight trash. Its just that they have played THAT many games. you can have an a+ teammate grade and still only get a fair performance and have the high number stats and a poor teammate grade and get a great performance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2015, 07:00 AM   #52
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

I'm not saying games played doesn't count. I'm just saying that winning isn't everything. Teammate grade helps you rank win or lose, genius.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:04 AM   #53
Pro

I did the rep glitch to switch to Old Town just for rival day and I see why they are dead last every weekend. I'm back to Sunset for good. Seems like everybody from old town bounced to rivet this year because of the boost.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:36 PM   #54
Rookie

Played tonight with a all star 5 and pro 3 and beat 2 legends and a rookie. On Xbox1 without the patch. Hope I can play them after lol
Old 11-21-2015, 10:55 AM   #55
Rookie

I am sunset mainly because of the whiteman cant jump feel But i rather have defense over everything else. I do gotta say its a little strange i can get like 3 steals set screens 5 asts a block 2 rebounds and get a fair grade just because i dont want to be the main scorer. I think the performance isnt park specific and is based off a normal offline game expecting ya to put up say 18pts instead of say 6 if your not ball hoggin in park

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Dangerous10K; 11-21-2015 at 11:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #56
Rookie

Oh so there's actually some of who cares about the championship?
Ok....I joined the Ballers because I was a baller las year and because I like the beach ^^
It doesn't really matter what your park is, if you better than me you will beat me whether I'm a baller or not

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »