Home

The Five Most Underrated Players in NBA 2K16

This is a discussion on The Five Most Underrated Players in NBA 2K16 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2015, 04:14 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: The Five Most Underrated Players in NBA 2K16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Porzingis should be on there, especially after his shooting increase in the latest roster update. Dude is dominant on both ends.
Agree about that. 7'3" with stellar quickness and shooting. He's incredible in 2K.

Three guys I found to be worth more than their rating are:
  1. Willie Cauley-Stein: 7'1" with 81 lateral quickness and 85 speed. Shuts people down with his athleticism! Generally doesn't get caught from behind on the break, which is weird looking. Rebounding is low, but in MyTeam if you upgrade the badges he's fine.
  2. Rick Fox: Not a current player, but he's good. Athleticism is decent. 88 lateral quickness helps him shut people down. 84 standing three has him hitting shots. In MyTeam people always go at him, don't think people realize he is pretty lockdown. He has low help defense IQ though, gotta be careful about that, occasionally sags away from people he shouldn't off ball. Overall, perfect 3&D guy.
  3. Chris Bosh: With a smooth stroke from mid range and even three, Bosh is a Pick'n'Pop all-star. Love running him at center (helps hide his 49 lateral quickness too) and really stretching the defense out. The rebounding boost has made him more well rounded.

@iTofutastic
PSN: iTofutastic
Old 12-14-2015, 07:28 PM   #10
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
I don't know if I just click with timing his jumpshot but I don't miss with nik stauskus.
Old 12-14-2015, 07:41 PM   #11
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Welp, the secret is out. Batum is a beast... crazy to think his passing is underrated too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 09:03 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Porzingis should be on there, especially after his shooting increase in the latest roster update. Dude is dominant on both ends.
get that ball to KP at the top of the key and it's all good
Old 12-15-2015, 06:10 PM   #13
Rookie

shabazz muhammad and zach lavine are both really easy to play with
Old 12-15-2015, 06:22 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

It's so strange how Gerald Green plays way above his rating in 2k for years. Like, I think I remember signing him from Free Angency in 2k10-11 as a roster filler. And ended up playing with him one time he was an absolute beast, and has been ever since.
Old 12-26-2015, 05:29 PM   #15
Rookie

I play a lot of myteam and whenever I see the opposing team's PF it's always Aldridge 9/10 times with Dirk being the other 1/10. But man Paul Millsap I'd say is probably just as good. Great midrange and 3 point shot (better than Aldridge's) a lot of people sleep on him on myteam
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2016, 03:34 PM   #16
Rookie

I'm shocked there's no mention of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope. Any fantasy draft I do I try to pick him up. He can play 1-3, he's got good defensive instincts, he can shoot the 3, and finish at the rim. There really isn't a glaring weakness to his game, he just isn't a superstar level player. It's almost like playing with rookie Kobe but a little worse attribute-wise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »