Home

Last Roster Update 12/12/15...

This is a discussion on Last Roster Update 12/12/15... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Last Roster Update 12/12/15...

What's up OS,

Does anyone know what is going on with the roster updates this year? Is Beds still behind them? If so, it seems like they come far & few comparing it to last year.

Are we getting a large overhaul of ACE (Is it intertwined with roster updates), playbooks, tendency or touches per team?

There are large occurrences in the NBA like Kyrie returning, Eric Bledsoe being injured for the season and of course, Kendrick, Da Livin' Legend, Perk Train returning from injury as well.

I hope we have a large update incoming with touches and tendencies being adjusted heavily. It should be imperative... for example:

Steph Curry:
19.6 FGA/per game
10.5 3PT/per game
......30.1 Shots total

Draymond Green:
11.5 FGA/per game
3.8 3PT/per game
.......15.3 Shots total

Translation, (and I understand ACE and the offense is dynamic) majority of the time Steph Curry should be getting all types of shots ALL GAME from everywhere that scare the hell outta me while Draymond facilitates and takes what the defense gives him. As of right now, it is almost the opposite effect.

I could keep going with other teams like the Chicago Bulls and New Orleans Pelicans but I want to hear from OS...

What do you guys think? Should the roster be updated more and what is keeping it from going to the next level? When the hell is the next update and does anybody know the delay??

Last edited by Nevertheles109; 12-29-2015 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2015, 05:09 PM   #2
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Last Roster Update 12/12/15...

The last update was actually 12/25.

As far as tendencies go, I wouldn't hold your breath, but I'm hoping for at least a mid season overhaul/update to tendencies for the entire league. It was already confirmed there'd be a mid season badge update, so we can only hope the users who play against the CPU aren't forgotten.

And yes it's still Beds, but the man needs help.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh

Last edited by Mikelopedia; 12-29-2015 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:38 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia

As far as tendencies go, I wouldn't hold your breath, but I'm hoping for at least a mid season overhaul/update to tendencies for the entire league. It was already confirmed there'd be a mid season badge update, so we can only hope the users who play against the CPU aren't forgotten.

Appreciate it man; I had no idea.

And the touches and tendencies overhaul would make this game so close to perfection in my eyes as I play against the CPU 90% of the time...
Old 12-30-2015, 01:01 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
What's up OS,

Does anyone know what is going on with the roster updates this year? Is Beds still behind them? If so, it seems like they come far & few comparing it to last year.

Are we getting a large overhaul of ACE (Is it intertwined with roster updates), playbooks, tendency or touches per team?

There are large occurrences in the NBA like Kyrie returning, Eric Bledsoe being injured for the season and of course, Kendrick, Da Livin' Legend, Perk Train returning from injury as well.

I hope we have a large update incoming with touches and tendencies being adjusted heavily. It should be imperative... for example:

Steph Curry:
19.6 FGA/per game
10.5 3PT/per game
......30.1 Shots total

Draymond Green:
11.5 FGA/per game
3.8 3PT/per game
.......15.3 Shots total

Translation, (and I understand ACE and the offense is dynamic) majority of the time Steph Curry should be getting all types of shots ALL GAME from everywhere that scare the hell outta me while Draymond facilitates and takes what the defense gives him. As of right now, it is almost the opposite effect.

I could keep going with other teams like the Chicago Bulls and New Orleans Pelicans but I want to hear from OS...

What do you guys think? Should the roster be updated more and what is keeping it from going to the next level? When the hell is the next update and does anybody know the delay??
He's not taking 30 shots a game. He's taking 19.6 and of those ,10.5 are 3s. Same with Draymond.

I agree with making Curry shoot all over the court which makes him impossible to guard, but can they really replicate it in a game? It would look weird to see him jack a shot two steps from inside half court with no pass, somethings just can't be replicated. If he's getting the right amount of shots I'd think that would suffice.

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk

Last edited by PaR@bLe; 12-30-2015 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-30-2015, 04:49 PM   #5
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia

I was thinking of starting my MyLeague this weekend (will play it until I get a new game in a couple of years). Should i wait longer? When do you think this mid-season update would be likely to come out?

Thanx for any info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2015, 05:31 PM   #6
Pro

I am expecting a HUGE roster update following All Star break.
Old 12-30-2015, 08:59 PM   #7
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofrice11
I was thinking of starting my MyLeague this weekend (will play it until I get a new game in a couple of years). Should i wait longer? When do you think this mid-season update would be likely to come out?

Thanx for any info.
I wouldn't know man, I'm just hoping/speculating

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 12-31-2015, 12:59 AM   #8
Pro

JoFri's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofrice11

Thanx for any info.

just hit it. playable and fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »