Home

All-Star David Thompson still cannot do standing dunks.

This is a discussion on All-Star David Thompson still cannot do standing dunks. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2016, 04:39 PM   #17
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: All-Star David Thompson still cannot do standing dunks.

Did anyone try calling 911???

Seriously, what response were people expecting from 2K's support line? That's for technical problems like missing VC, game freezing, corrupted saves, etc. It's not a place for game tips or complaining about player ratings. They're just going to send you a canned response and move on to issues they can actually help people with rather than waste their time.
Old 02-19-2016, 05:00 PM   #18
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404

Seriously, what response were people expecting from 2K's support line? That's for technical problems like missing VC, game freezing, corrupted saves, etc. It's not a place for game tips or complaining about player ratings. They're just going to send you a canned response and move on to issues they can actually help people with rather than waste their time.
Try reading through the post first..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Wait, why did you contact 2k support about not being able to do a standing dunk with a player?

What did you expect them to do?

At most they could say "We'll forward it on to the developers".
Quote:
Originally Posted by A6_Foul_Out
That. Exactly that. Instead, it appears they merely fill in the blanks with the problem and put out the same script every time. It's infuriating.
He clearly just wanted it forwarded to the developers
Old 02-19-2016, 05:22 PM   #19
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Try reading through the post first..
I did. It was directed at the 2nd post, and any ensuing posts referring to 2K's response.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:02 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404

So when I come across a game issue such as this what would you suggest I do? 1. Complain with everybody else on forums with no official 2k presence? 2. Tweet at Ronnie Ld and every other developer for them to completely ignore me because I dont have 10000 followers. 3. Hope that tech support has the only direct access to the people I need this info to go to. And not only that but to also have the presence of mind to realize that is what I need. I'm an educated adult. I'm fortunate enough to be able to work through this. Kids and others that play this won't be so fortunate
Old 02-19-2016, 06:10 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 0

http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/news...-for-xbox-one/

Look.at this. Clear, transparent they explain what they are going to do and the steps that they are taking to do so.

This team has what? 20 people? This is the LEAST we should expect for a microtransaction funded 60$ title.

Rocket League? 20$.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »