Home

NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-3-16)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-3-16) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2016, 01:56 AM   #57
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-3-16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
Beasley was always fast, they labelled him 'poor man's Carmelo Anthony' because of his height and his quick first step although being head case is something else but i must admit Beasley is gifted offensively.
No that's what I mean, in 2k he has always been very slow. Not to mention having a big man dribble package.

Still got 24 and 8 with him tonight against a Cavs user in PNO

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 03-05-2016, 05:18 AM   #58
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigt_24_r
Does this roster have Ty Lawson on the pacers?
No it doesn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 03-05-2016, 11:54 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
So by rating players using that logic Curry is now faster than Russ/John Wall in the open court ? Come on now.

I'm not the one to complain about roster updates unlike majority of people here as i think people responsible for it know what they are doing but this one boggles my mind.
Thank you somebody with some since. Curry is the best shooter yes I agree but they had him at a 85 in speed and a 80 something in acceleration that was perfect but now that his TEAM has a high record they overrated his overall and speed smh. Everybody knows his OVERALL should not better than Westbrook KD lebron and his open court speed is not even better than harden he can't run with the beard. But it's ok tho when I play ranked games I avoid that team. Oh did I mention he faster than the 96 Jordan
Old 03-05-2016, 12:04 PM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigman101
Thank you somebody with some since. Curry is the best shooter yes I agree but they had him at a 85 in speed and a 80 something in acceleration that was perfect but now that his TEAM has a high record they overrated his overall and speed smh. Everybody knows his OVERALL should not better than Westbrook KD lebron and his open court speed is not even better than harden he can't run with the beard. But it's ok tho when I play ranked games I avoid that team. Oh did I mention he faster than the 96 Jordan
Problem is if they put his speed at realistic rating as well with his defense he wouldn't have highest overall in the game, so they compensate which is laughable but ok, i also never play Warriors online since i know 9/10 times against me is some kid who will chuck 3 all game long with starting 5. (i swear some people 'online' don't even know that Barbosa plays for Warriors)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Old 03-05-2016, 12:11 PM   #61
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

The thing that I don't like about the Curry speed-boost is how this will make up for his one weakness imo...his defense.

If you make him quicker that'll just allow him to recover even easier once he's been beat. Or get back faster in transition..I don't think he's a bad defender but he certainly can't stop elite guards.

Here's a question since I'm not home: even Ish Smith kinda exposed him on D when my Sixers almost beat them...so what's HIS speed (compared to Steph now)? Because if Ish's slower that's a shame.

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2016, 12:20 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
The thing that I don't like about the Curry speed-boost is how this will make up for his one weakness imo...his defense.

If you make him quicker that'll just allow him to recover even easier once he's been beat. Or get back faster in transition..I don't think he's a bad defender but he certainly can't stop elite guards.

Here's a question since I'm not home: even Ish Smith kinda exposed him on D when my Sixers almost beat them...so what's HIS speed (compared to Steph now)? Because if Ish's slower that's a shame.
Ish Smith speed 91, Stephen Curry speed 95 (acceleration 96). I don't know what games they watch over there at 2K lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Old 03-05-2016, 12:29 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
Problem is if they put his speed at realistic rating as well with his defense he wouldn't have highest overall in the game,:
you could lower his on ball defense to 60 and his speed/acceleration down to a 75 and he's still a 94 overall.

So I don't think they have to inflate it just to have him be the highest rated player in the game.

Last edited by Yuss; 03-05-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:42 PM   #64
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

They better give one of those fake coded ratings like in madden . Overall says 98 but the ratings don't say so . Prob the only way to make people happy. As long as they play like that guy is all I care about

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »