Home

Boston Celtics team scheme (3 plays)

This is a discussion on Boston Celtics team scheme (3 plays) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2016, 10:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Boston Celtics team scheme (3 plays)

To win with this team you need very high basketball IQ, They're just not a cheese team, you have to play smart and have a patient offense, their defense though is one of a kind, they have all the pieces that would give elite teams fits.

89 side 1 fist (PNR Option)
72 quick 2 fist (Mid-range)
Fist horns 91 (PNR)

1st unit
Thomas
Bradley
Crowder
Sullinger
Johnson

Im a very slow starter in the beginning, I like to mess around and do things to test my opp out, I see what he likes to do and how to react to certain things, usually Im down by 5-10 pts in the 1st quarter

With this unit I only run 89 side 1 fist and 72 quick 2 fist, with the 72 quick, the PG defender will fall most of the time after getting screened cause of the play desige, I dont know what it is but he falls around 70% of the time, if he does fall, you have a open jumper if thats not there wait for Bradley to come around the double pick at the top

89 side 1 fist, call the play for the player that will need the ball for the play to start, control the player thats suppose to be at the corner, wait for the play to set and use that PG make-shift screen, after you pass that the C defender will have to help on the drive leaving the SF defender to rotate to help, your SF will be wide open, Crowder is a very good mid range shooter and I rarely miss with him

2nd Unit *Sub in around the 2:00 mark*
Smart
Evans
Thomas (I tell you why in a bit)
Jerebko
Mickey

With this unit we will go into our spread scheme, call the play fist horns 91, go around the screen that the PF set and drive, the Defenders of PF and SF will have to collapse on the drivem leaving one or both shooters wide open, if your opp put deny on them go one on one with the C. Thomas who will be at the SF cause of the rotation will be wide open, if we had Evans at the Sf he would probably miss the 3 with his 45 3pt rating. Mickey is a beast, great rebounder and dunks over everyone.

3rd unit *Sub in start of 2nd quarter*
Evans
Bradley
Crowder
Jerebko
Sullinger

With Evans at the PG, he can do what Thomas cant do, thats dunk the ball, hes very under-rated in this game, hes a beast cause pull up for the mid or postfade with his fadeaway ace badge, hes a very good playmaker.

photo ea42d514-d32e-42a6-a4ae-d75188450d80_zpsrctd3myy.png

Next i will go over a method that I like to use during fast breaks, I manually cut in the trailer, this is very effective, I will show you this Sunday

Last edited by Law504; 03-04-2016 at 06:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2016, 03:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Boston Celtics team scheme (3 plays)

Please keep going with these type of schemes and can you finish wizards pb scheme

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »