Home

30 team control advice

This is a discussion on 30 team control advice within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2016, 03:49 PM   #9
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 30 team control advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaupie
Just checked and i am definitely in. Only downside is you have to be fair in your own trades as all teams are user controlled so you can force every trade for your main team

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Your best bet in those situations is to post in the 'Trade Discussion' thread on these forums to get opinions from others about the one you are making.. Also at the same time, check out the 'Team Intel' screen.. That's your best bet for judging which teams are in which positions to trade, not budge and also what they desire or who..

I tend to always give the AI more in a trade, even if it's an extra pick just to be on the safe side.
NFL: Cleveland Browns
Old 03-15-2016, 03:54 PM   #10
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaupie
Just checked and i am definitely in. Only downside is you have to be fair in your own trades as all teams are user controlled so you can force every trade for your main team

Trade thread on this forum can help with that if you dont fully trust your own judgement.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:34 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodjer
I'd love to keep this thread going with suggestions from those that have done this. I'm doing this in Madden for the first time this year and really enjoy it. I'd also be curious if anyone uses any charts or something to keep trades fair, both ones that you make and for any other teams.
Yeah i read a lot of threads here and love to hear good suggestions too.

Even though i like mygm the lack of control is frustrating and the conversations get old fast. Seems like 30 team control is the way to go but i have been waiting to try for years as i always thought it would be a bit too much for me.

Having the cpu control certain aspects while i can step in for things like draft day and such should be good fun. I also like to edit draft classes a bit (realistically) and like to see how some guys develop and this should help me stick with one file.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »