Home

Just had the biggest "bull****" moment ever.

This is a discussion on Just had the biggest "bull****" moment ever. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2016, 07:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Just had the biggest "bull****" moment ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I like it personally...but I assume most people don't play it like I do.

I don't spend any real money, I get more enough VC from my season, online play and one offs to get packs- (I don't have a meltdown if I don't get a great pack either)....plus the auction.

I don't have the best team, but I got Kyrie, Thompson, Kawhi, Ibaka and Mutombo w\o spending a 'real' dime

I don't really play online since you only run into the same teams it seems- but the gauntlet has been a good change of pace.

These modes are insanely popular and aren't going anywhere- but I can see why people don't like them as well.
Every team i play got these 3 players to the point i dont even run them with my squad its sickening all the players in myteam mix it up people

In regards to OP . After winning 4 straight in the 4th seed i lost every game after that and bounced back to 5th. My defense didnt exist anymore on that losing streak and the player i felt helped me get 4 wins Gold Shremph got stripped repeatedly in the paint out of nowhere . Even iverson got ripped twice in a row.

Case in point i felt cheated the whole way through like i have no control over the outcome each game

Last edited by quitdabull; 04-20-2016 at 07:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »