Home

XB1 NBA2K16 PRO AM LEAGUE

This is a discussion on XB1 NBA2K16 PRO AM LEAGUE within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2016, 10:48 PM   #1
Rookie

Stewart12's Arena

OVR: 0
XB1 NBA2K16 PRO AM LEAGUE

Hello all! I am starting up a 2k16 Pro-am league that will begin when I get 20+ teams started.

XBOX ONE ONLY

To join this league, you must have a facebook account to join the league's private group for posting matches/stats and keeping up with all rules/regulations.
Once you express interest and join the facebook group, the rules will be presented to you.

All stats for the teams will be recorded individually and team based on mystatsonline

This is a realistic league and message me on here or on XBOX LIVE at DaDogg12.

I hope to hear back from all of you and thanks a lot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2016, 02:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: XB1 NBA2K16 PRO AM LEAGUE

What are some of the rules? What's the max of members to a team?
Old 05-30-2016, 05:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Stewart12's Arena

Re: XB1 NBA2K16 PRO AM LEAGUE

NPA Pro-Am League Rules and Regulations

1. There will be 30 teams maximum in this league. Each team’s roster will need no more than 15 players and no less than 10 players.

2. There is absolutely zero tolerance for any cheating. If I am given proof/evidence of this occurring you will be banned from the league.

3. Cheesing in any way shape or form will result in a punishment by suspension, or worse.

4. HOME UNIFORMS MUST BE WHITE. AWAY UNIFORMS MUST BE DARK

5. All courts must be WOOD with NO COLOR (excluding the paint and out of bounds). All lines MUST be visible.

6. All teams must have the league name or initials (NPA) on their court, team name. No offensive related team names please.

7. NO CHARGES TO BE TAKEN OUTSIDE OF THE 3 PT LINE. IF YOU ARE RECORDED DOING SO YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED.

8. Each team will play one another a total of 2 times.

9. IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING WITH MULTIPLE MYPLAYERS: make sure they all wear the SAME jersey number.

10. IF a player lags out before the first minute of the first quarter, you can either play the game out or restart the game. It is up to the owners to make the decision.

11. If any infraction occurs during a game, please record it and send it to a proper admin to dispute the issue.

12. ALL STATS MUST BE SCREENSHOTTED thru Xbox One. NO blurry cell phone screenshots. All stats will be posted on mystatsonline.com

13. Free agency moves, there will be 60 games a season. SO there will be 4 periods for roster movements. At the 10th, 20th, 30th, and 40th game, you are eligible to recruit free agents via the facebook group.

14. ROSTER MOVES: IF YOU GET A NEW PLAYER MID SEASON PLEASE CONTACT ME. The gamertag of the new player MUST be verified.

15. IF a gamertag is changed mid-season I MUST be informed.

16. Absolutely no giving false information or trolling the league.

17. No dirty/inappropriate comments in the league group. Let’s respect one another and most of all compete and have fun!

18. Once verified on a roster, you CANNOT leave for another team UNLESS YOUR CURRENT TEAM’s OWNER RELEASES YOU!!! You must also wait for the next F/A signing period.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »